So how many of us are going crazy over the release fiasco involving Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Kaze

I went to the mall today, and went to Gamestop. They didn't have any copies. I asked if the other Gamestop in the mall (it's not even a big mall, why does it have two Gamestops?) might have any. The guy said no. So I walked to Target. Nope. Went back to one of the Gamestops. I gave in and bought the digital copy. And a $20 eShop card for DLC. And pre-ordered Pokemon X. And renewed my Gamestop membership.

Got home, found out my SD card didn't have enough space. :|

Fortunately, I was able to convince my brother (who had a larger SD card) to clean his up of things he never uses, and he was then able to fit all his stuff easily on my SD card. So we traded. About to install noooowwwww... :D

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got another phone call from GameStop today (this time it wasn't automated. Was surprised), and they said my bundle is waiting for me. :3

Chrom, I'll be able to help you soon!

I got another phone call from GameStop today (this time it wasn't automated. Was surprised), and they said my bundle is waiting for me. :3

Chrom, I'll be able to help you soon!

Ditto! I'm just waiting for my ride to go pick it up now! Can't wait to start my adventures!

Yeah, I'm waiting for my parents to pick it up for me. I gave my mom the receipt and all, so all's good. They wanted to go to dinner and a movie, so yeah. xP

But I can wait a few more hours! GameStop doesn't close 'til 10.

Meh. I think today pretty much killed my hype for this. I'll check K-Mart and the other two Gamestops in the area tomorrow, but if I don't find it, I'll just hope I happen to stumble upon it later and happen to have the money for it.

My Walmart had two copies. Im a little shocked they carried the game at all (they tend to not carry some titles). My friend who works in the game/electronics section was there today and i was all "FE...holy shit. Id be shocked if you guys had it." and he pointed and said "yep. Just two at the moment though." So peeps can get it there in my town. Try checking Walmart(s) if you cant find a copy.