So how many of us are going crazy over the release fiasco involving Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Kaze

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait till the sales figures come out for this game.

The sales should be really good. Depends on how many copies of the game are truly sold/available to be sold.

....I'm here to join the waiting party. Sure seems like a swell time......

I'm on my lunch break between classes and bemoaning the fact that I haven't received the call. Do you think I should still stop bay in the evening and see if it came in? I'm wondering if I might of actually given them my home number rather than my cell.....unsure.gif

I'm on my lunch break between classes and bemoaning the fact that I haven't received the call. Do you think I should still stop bay in the evening and see if it came in? I'm wondering if I might of actually given them my home number rather than my cell.....unsure.gif

I'd still check with the to see if they got the game in. I'm gonna be calling them in about an hour to check if they got the game in or not. And I know that they have my home phone, so that's why I won't receive a call to my cell.

I'd call them and see if it did come in. That's what I'm going to do if I don't hear anything from them today.

Same here.

If it's Gamestop, I'd check if you have the opportunity. I never trust any of my Gamestops, dunno if its the same with you.

I haven't gotten a call yet, but I might have missed it since I slept so late (I tend to because my dogs always bark early in the morning at passersby and wake me up, and I don't fall back asleep until later. >_>). And I'm still trying to figure out how to work these new house phones so I can do other things on them besides call people (like view the call log and such), so I might as well just call GameStop again here in a bit.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm going to go and sign off here now. Will post any sort of update on my end by the end of today. Expect it around 6:00pm-7:00pm ET.

Yeah, I probably won't get anything till then too, so good luck to all of us!

Oh YAY! My local GameStop got the game! They told me it just got there! I've gotta scoot on over asap! Man, it's awesome being only a mile away.

Am I the only one here that lives close to one though? It seems as though most of you live in little towns in the middle of nowhere. lol

Oh YAY! My local GameStop got the game! They told me it just got there! I've gotta scoot on over asap! Man, it's awesome being only a mile away.

Am I the only one here that lives close to one though? It seems as though most of you live in little towns in the middle of nowhere. lol

The closest one to me says it's 14 miles from my zipcode. My mom doesn't think that's correct, though--she says it's further. XD

I'm relatively close to four Gamestop stores. It's actually a bit crazy.

Weeeeee my special 3DS+game should be here tomorrow. :D Exciting! (Going crazy on the opposite end of the spectrum!)

Meh. I actually live in a "city", but it's a small shit-hole city. -shrugs- For video games, we have...Walmart. And that's it. Some smaller stores, but nothing that has near the video game selection of Walmart (which isn't much to begin with). The closest EB Games, or even Best Buy, is in the bigger city about 138km away. I hate store websites that have their store locator set to a non-changeable 100km radius. ._. -complain- I don't know postal codes in that city...!

Heh, I was soooo happy to find out Best Buy delivers to your house. x3 Saves gas money, and saves my parents from having to take a day off to drive me in (I don't drive...).

Got a call from GameStop telling me that my copy is ready to pick up. Gonna get a ride over there.

Right as I read this a phone goes off in my room and I snap my eyes over to my phone only to find out that it was my roommate's phone ringing....Oh the disappointing.

Giving it til 11:30 to call GameStop and hopefully I will get a pleasant answer when I ask if my bundle is in.

I live waaaaay up north in Alaska, so I won't be seeing my Awakening until Friday. >n> The closest Gamestop from my house is an hour-and-a-half bus ride, or simple 45 minute bus ride from my local college. I could check by daily and bug the employees, but since I'm hoping to be hired there, I won't.

I would say I wasn't going crazy due to the delay, but I finally got it this morning, so I no longer have anything to worry about!!

I went to my local GameStop this morning simply to pick up Dead Space 3, and I casually asked if they had the game. They said that they didn't right at the time, but a shipment with the game in it was going to show up within the next hour. So I hung out inside a Panera Bread that was close by for an hour, and when I went back, I got the game and the miniature art book.

I'd be playing the game now if it weren't for the fact that I have two classes in an hour, and for the fact that I have a test in another class tomorrow. >_> At most, I'll probably be able to play it this weekend, but I ain't complaining. At least I got it, right? :D

11:30 call didn't net me any info on whether I can get it today, no shipments have arrived yet. I'll call back at 12:30 and see if anything showed up. I hope I get lucky.

EDIT: Dammit, no luck today either. Excuse me while I go propel myself off the roof of my building.

Edited by 上昇Taiyou

I just got back with my copy and my art book! W00t! :D

That mile walk wasn't so bad. That hill at the entrance of my neighborhood kicked my butt, but other than that, it was a smooth walk. There were enough crosswalks for me to cross the road safely too. I may be sweaty and just drank half a quart of water and juice, but it was worth it. I have my game. <3 *hugs it*

Called my GS, I learned that they just got an email from corporate stating it would arriving tomorrow, which is my other long day. The pre-order artbooks are in, and since I already paid my balance off, I'll pick up my artbook today and head over after class tomorrow, at night, to pick up my copy of the game.