• I have to wait until the 5th/8th. -_-
    • I live in europe. Have to wait til April
    • Waiting for another reason

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have it yet. I'm getting it for my birthday n the 24th of February. It says I have to vote in each question of the poll, though I don't have any options that fit me for the second question. So a post will do instead. I hope.

How ?

If you're asking me how I got the artbook, but not the game, it's because I paid off the remaining balance that I owed on the pre-order of the game and the employee was just like, "I'm just going to give this to you now." and placed the artbook on the counter.

Hey, be glad some of you got the art book. I was gonna preorder for the sole purpose of getting it, but Gamestop ran out of preorders by that time. This is one of the few times in my life that procrastination has actually harmed me. Guess I can't really blame anyone but myself. =/

Anyway, Amazon said last night that I was expected to get it on the 5th but I guess they changed their minds since it now says that it should arrive on the 6th.

Hey, be glad some of you got the art book. I was gonna preorder for the sole purpose of getting it, but Gamestop ran out of preorders by that time. This is one of the few times in my life that procrastination has actually harmed me. Guess I can't really blame anyone but myself. =/

Anyway, Amazon said last night that I was expected to get it on the 5th but I guess they changed their minds since it now says that it should arrive on the 6th.

Chances are that the Amazon shipment tracking gives you an extra day just in case you don't get it the day before. Usually when I get stuff from Amazon, my orders come in the mail a day earlier than the projected arrival date. Also, make sure to check where the package is right now during the delivery process.

Chances are that the Amazon shipment tracking gives you an extra day just in case you don't get it the day before. Usually when I get stuff from Amazon, my orders come in the mail a day earlier than the projected arrival date. Also, make sure to check where the package is right now during the delivery process.

That'd be a nice surprise. Says it hasn't shipped yet though.