Spanish [Insert "Greater than" sign here because my keyboard doesn't have it] English

Junkhead

I AM FLUENT IN THREE LANGUAGES NYAH NYAH NYAH

why Nighty. why? eff u Nighty :_:

since Nighty is my prototype, and I'm mass produced, I am bilingual and learning a third languange isn't that hard right?....well

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!! D:

I've never thought french would be so goddamn hard to learn TT_TT

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never thought french would be so goddamn hard to learn TT_TT

I can vouch for this. I've had French during who knows how many years, and no dice. It has always been a struggle.

Well granted, it's not just French. I suppose beyond Spanish and English, and some Japanese, learning new languages is just not my thing.

English is, IMO, a beautiful language for sucking the souls out of other people! It is also possible the same is true of other languages. But unless necessity forces my hand, I would rather not start working on another language until I am fluent in this one.

But until I destroy its usage completely and utterly again, those within my perspective who engage in its use shall modify its existence far more often than the other way around.

Practically speaking though...

If I thought I'd be competent, I'd be most interested in learning spanish, chinese, arabic, or french (I had at least reading french down OK in HS). These seem like they cover a fair swath of immigrants coming into the country. I'm not sure what substantial reason I would really have to learn a language besides that. Spanish in particular seems reasonable.

But it seems like the best way to pick up a language is to go out of my way to talk to people about stuff, and I hate doing that, so there's a fair chance it will never happen.

I AM FLUENT IN THREE LANGUAGES NYAH NYAH NYAH

THREE?

Sev is stunned by a shock of adoration/admiration.

(each person is to be accorded a second stint of personhood for each additional language they speak, and personhood is redeemable for........)

(...........................................................)

Edited by Mouse

You could always... You know.... learn one?

Already stated, but yeah, I'm in the process of learning grorious Nippongo for use in international business. Aside from that I know the bare basics of Spanish, from high school, family members heavily immersed in the language, and living a stone's throw away from Mexico. If I were obscenely rich and had no limitations on time I'd also probably learn German, Latin, French, and Italian.

Alas, I am but a poor pleb. D:

Shit i guess im a creepy ass stalker then

Wait up i gotta sniff esau's panties

I telling you man knowing useless trivia about members is a slippery slope

2lewd

Edited by Esau of Isaac