The Lunatic Club

Shinori

A few high exp Thieves and several Archers standing in very narrow corridors where they're easy to trap, as well. And no zerg rushing AI either. Par.1 is entirely dependent on how patient you are- if you want to blaze through it, you can but will miss Donnel. If you don't mind spending upwards of 200 turns stalling and breaking weapons, it's the most lucrative training map in Lunatic(+) relative to its position in the story.

You don't have to spend that long to get a lot out of it, though. I'd advise sending your best tank on a rampage (as unequipped as possible) to stop the Killer Lance Thief (sure, you can buy more, but it's really nice for Cord), and having some squishies stand outside b the wall of the boss room. There are two Archers in there, and you can lure them, break their bows and get a ton of Staff exp and two easy kills for Donnel (should get him his level if he gets to whack them first) while your more competent trainees (this is a good place to level Chrom, Sumia and an other pre-Cht.3 recruits you plan on keeping) unravel Avatar's mess.

I knew about the trapping and breaking weapons thing, but most lucrative training map? That's new to me. The enemies seem to die too fast if anyone besides Donnel hits them. Now that I think about it though, it should be possible to lure them to Forts, and that would also help Sumia get a start on A Lances by Chapter 6.

Unrelated, but how viable would it be in Lunatic+ to have the Avatar go Tactician 20->Grandmaster for Rally Spectrum?

Edit: One more question. How useful is it in-game for Olivia to have the Boots? I'm planning to give them to her anyway most likely, but I was also considering waiting and playing through Apo a couple times first to make absolutely sure she is who I want to give them too.

Edited by isetrh

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, anyone can hit them. You can literally feed all of them to anyone you want, and get a pile of staff exp to boot. There aren't any forts, but even if there were they wouldn't do any good thanks to exp decay.

Depends on whether you get a lucky Seal from Anna.

Slightly depends on difficulty/whether you'll be rescue chaining and more depends on whether or not she's staying in Dancer. If you are chaining, she won't need them. If you aren't, but are keeping her as a Dancer, she's a decent contender for the second pair.

Thanks!

The thing is, anyone can hit them. You can literally feed all of them to anyone you want, and get a pile of staff exp to boot. There aren't any forts, but even if there were they wouldn't do any good thanks to exp decay.

Oh, I thought there were forts. I remembered a healing tile, but I guess I was wrong. My issue is that units like Sumia, Virion, and Miriel kill in just a few turns, so they get the kill exp but not much from the combat before it. I guess I'll just try to be more careful. Maybe Sumia can avoid doubling if I unpair Chrom from her.

Depends on whether you get a lucky Seal from Anna.

I don't understand this one. If the Avatar is staying a Tactician instead of switching to Merc or something, doesn't (s)he use one less Second Seal, not one more?

Slightly depends on difficulty/whether you'll be rescue chaining and more depends on whether or not she's staying in Dancer. If you are chaining, she won't need them. If you aren't, but are keeping her as a Dancer, she's a decent contender for the second pair.

I'll chain where it's useful and as much as my Staffbots can manage, and Olivia will stay a Dancer. I'll go over my calcs for my Deliverer units to make sure.

P-1 is definitely lucrative, just very unkind in it's bonus requirements if you want to go fast.

They really thought of all the possible male-male supports that would be beneficial. Vaike/LQ is pretty handy (they both give each other everything they want) and Fred/Virion is my mega chip duo for now (Archer has such good support bonuses holy crap).

I'll probably make the switch to Nowi then. Ugh, why couldn't Cherche join you in like chapter 9 or something. My true waifu so far away ;~;

Another thing about hitching is w/Sully is the ease of Kjelle's map compared to Nah if I wanted free experience. Recruitment isn't a problem (rescue + mire bomb) but her map won't be as lucrative. I'll suck it up.

Edit/update: I am getting very fucking tired of eating 10% axe hits and losing because of it. It's starting to feel like all these axes secretly have Hawkeye or Awakening uses the original 1 RN system. This is infuriating. /end rant

Update 2: P-1 cleared. A very fruitful run. Got the Killer Lance just as Sumia is about to hit C lances and Frederick got a level up through all his chip damage and got a +2 HP proc along with Str Spd and Def. Fred's growths are super good holy shit. Sumia gains 3 levels and manages to not proc strength once so I'm mad. Trapped the upper left Archer and Donnel 1 ranged him until level up. 29 turns, ask if I care.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

I don't understand this one. If the Avatar is staying a Tactician instead of switching to Merc or something, doesn't (s)he use one less Second Seal, not one more?

The game doesn't give you a Master Seal until Cht.8 and you'll be ready to promote mid-Cht.5.

If you want to train Sully, though, I started around chapter 4 and Para1 since those are easy chapters and Sully was Silver on my L run. I can't talk about L+ with Sully, but if you want Kjelle instead of Nah's map, or like Sully more than Nowi, she's still plenty trainable if you're not running a large team. My team had 3 gen1 + 2 gen2 front combatants and worked fine with Lunatic exp.

If you want to train Sully, though, I started around chapter 4 and Para1 since those are easy chapters and Sully was Silver on my L run. I can't talk about L+ with Sully, but if you want Kjelle instead of Nah's map, or like Sully more than Nowi, she's still plenty trainable if you're not running a large team. My team had 3 gen1 + 2 gen2 front combatants and worked fine with Lunatic exp.

Sully's fine in L+ too

Aight so C5 is out of the way.

Here's how to describe early Lunatic enemies. They all hit hard as fuck but can't take a hit to save their life and all the axes have shaky hit rates that allow for breathing room. They still have a high chance to fuck you over though.

C5 is just. Wow. Chrom is a godsend. Falchion is a godsend. This run has had me re evaluate my stance on Chrom but his growths can still go kick rocks. I always knew he was good for post game but wrecks face in game too. Sumia gets an extra level but still decides not to proc strength and I'm about to cry. Either way she found Ephraim's Lance in a shiny spot and she conveniently hit C lances in this chapter so she is about to go to town. Despite their growths pissing me off, Sumia x Chrom is definitely my strongest couple. Flight and power wrapped up in a nice package. Chrom's durable enough now to take a hit too.

Fred x Virion are still my chip gods and when there is a problem enemy I need to OHKO such as a Myrm or mage then he busts out Gae Bolg. Virion hit C bows so he can use a long bow. But he really doesn't have a need for one :/ Fred gained a level and got Str, Spd, Skl, Def and something else. GG.

Vaike x LQ essentially solo'd the bottom half of the map. Vaike and LQ both nab a level up. LQ procs strength so I did a happy dance and then Vaike decides to show his Est-like qualities with a level up to Str, Spd, Skl, and Def along with Luck and something else. His over 100% HP growth actually kicked in on one of my earlier attempts. He's gonna pass some good growths down to Severa that's for sure.

Oh right, my Avatar. He is doing swell. He's got the highest level as expected of Veteran and Sully is kind of just there to boost his stats. He can double and hit res so he's pretty handy.

All in all, it was way easier than I remember. That's a reassuring sign that I've gotten better at FE.

Question. How do I train the kids?

Question. How do I train the kids?

In my first L+ attempt I reclassed (non-Veteran) Lucina to Archer, handed her a plain Bronze Bow and let her go to town on Chapter 14, limiting enemy facings to 2 using Interceptor's method. She was almost ready to promote by the end and I never feared for any of my units. My only resets were for good level ups. Now apparently making Lucina an Archer first thing is bad and ahe needs more skills first, but Chapter 14 seems like a good training opportunity.

Edited by isetrh

C5 is just. Wow. Chrom is a godsend. Falchion is a godsend. This run has had me re evaluate my stance on Chrom but his growths can still go kick rocks. I always knew he was good for post game but wrecks face in game too.

Hah. Wait until Ch.7, which is similar, but also when you really come to understand the significance of the fact that Wyverns do not get terrain bonuses from Mountains and you do.

Kids: Lucina, especially as a Cav, is decently well set up to handle Cht.14. Trying to tank up above the mast is one way to do things, sending a highly mobile pair to kill the promoted stuff on the southern ship and letting Lucina take the rest on EP is another strategy that's much quicker but takes a little bit better bases. If Lucina doesn't inherit GF, she'll want to go Peg instead, and having an Arms Scroll handy (Javelins and Beastkillers) is a good idea. She'll either need to take a more protected position or one Paralogue to do that, though (kids grow super fast and usually take only one chapter to catch up, fortunately).

In Morgan's case, she can take her entire Paralogue plus some depending on her mother's stats (since it's Nowi, they'll be good). She will do great if you just let her grow, but if you want you can go through another base class or two and save Manakete for later (she'll have no skills otherwise). If you do do that, she'll need an Arms Scroll.

Nah is the same way, but will probably want to stay in Manakete more- at least until Lv.30 for better stats.

Cynthia should come after she's ready to inherit GF, and will be ready to go right off the bat as soon as you leave her Paralouge (too man Bows there).

Chrom's tearing face with his ability to double like everything w/Sumia support it's amazing. I 120% do not regret picking this couple and I have yet to see a situation where I wished I married him to Sully instead. Currently at P-2 for shits and giggles I decided to just have Sumia fly him to the center island and they ate the axes for breakfast. I lost because of bad positioning but I'm not giving it an actual serious attempt until tomorrow cuz I'm tired and because Lunatic makes me try hard

Alright, thanks for all the children raising advice. Another question, how about Severa? I guess she won't be as fortunate as the others. Should she get dropped? It'd be a bummer since I was looking forward to trying out Vaike!Severa.

I have a couple questions about Cav for Lucina since Czar_Yoshi recommended it and it seems pretty good when I consider the skills.

What should she promote to? GK's Luna doesn't seem all that useful unless I'm missing something. Most enemies don't need to be killed quickly, and the chance of it working when you need it to is a bit low. I could also see Aegis being useful just by virtue of being the least out-if-the-way of the x/15 tanking skills. Or should she go into a third unpromoted class?

Is Cav also good for Chrom!Cynthia? Intuitively it seems like it would be, but I want to check before I do something stupid and ruin another playthrough. I bet Luna Cynthia with a Brave Bow in front, GK Lucina in back, would destroy Grima...

Cav is a high Str/Def/Mov class with all of two weapons (the only other unpromoted class to do that is Cav) and it gets Discipline at Lv.1 which is pretty much the best thing ever for new recruits who come later into the game. Sure, there are Beastkiller++ floating around, but other than that it practically has no downsides.

GK's skills are a little better than Paladin's but not enough to make up for the fact that Paladin is just as well-rounded as Cav statwise- GKs are slow and dodging is important (Chrom's kids can make it work thanks to the Aether+Luna stack getting your proccing odds up enough to be somewhat useful, but get out quick). While you could go to a third base class instead of promoting, I'd only advise it as Peg on Lucina.

Alright, thanks for all the children raising advice. Another question, how about Severa? I guess she won't be as fortunate as the others. Should she get dropped? It'd be a bummer since I was looking forward to trying out Vaike!Severa.

She can take an Avatar support upon recruitment, if you like. Nowi will be quickly obsoleted by her kids and while she's still strong, she's an acceptable casualty at that point.

Or Vaike can hit the bench and Cordelia can support Severa. I'm not sure how well Vaike fares later in Lunatic, but as a hard support I have a feeling he could take a break too.

Also, if you make her a GF Falco she'll be perfectly capable of functioning on her own once she's ready, especially with a light forge. Avatar can easily spare the time needed to train her up, considering as she only needs 10-20 levels.

As for training Severa... Depends on when/whether you can unlock her Paralogue and what skills she's getting.

If she gets Sol from Cord and HP+5/whatever from Vaike, she'll want to go Peg -> DF. If she gets GF from Cord and Sol from Vaike, then she'll probably want to either promote to BK immediately or go Peg -> Falco.

You definitely need to unlock her Paralogue even if you don't want to get her though- it saves a ton of time getting to Cynthia.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

38% Displayed. C support w/Vaike. 4% Crit.

LQ died. I think that's enough for today.

Edit/update: I did it. Chrom x Sumia is dominant as always. Sumia has gone like 6 straight levels without procing Str and now I'm worried for Lucina's bases. She's level 10 w/ 9 Str ugh. You know it's bad when your level is higher than your primary offensive stat. I mean she definitely still does enough damage to kill thing but at this rate I fear her Str won't keep up. C6 was done in like 7 turns or something. Robin chokes the initial staircase like there was no tomorrow and Sumia w/ a forged Beast Killer OHKO'd the Cavs (is that you, Caeda?).

Now seals. I've got Chrom and Sumia @ level 10 and Robin at level ~14. I have one second seal and another is coming up soon along with a Master seal. Any suggestions for reclassing or who to promote? Should Sumia insta promote Gerik style so she can be on her way to GF for Lucina?

Update 2: C7 cleared in 4 turns. I would have loved to wait longer to get the shiny spots... but dem reinforcements yo.

As everyone always says, Chrom pretty much monopolized the chapter. There are so many axes it's hilarious. Chrom's starting to feel like Sigurd in Verdane! Sumia hit B lances and Chrom hit B swords a while ago so now they have access to some pretty fun toys since I'm not restricting myself. They hit S support (3pie5me) by the end of the chapter which is awesome. I've got a lot of work to do. I've gotta pair Vaike and Coredlia from scratch and same for Nowi. May or may not blitz for galeforce on Sumia.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Cav is a high Str/Def/Mov class with all of two weapons (the only other unpromoted class to do that is Cav) and it gets Discipline at Lv.1 which is pretty much the best thing ever for new recruits who come later into the game. Sure, there are Beastkiller++ floating around, but other than that it practically has no downsides.

GK's skills are a little better than Paladin's but not enough to make up for the fact that Paladin is just as well-rounded as Cav statwise- GKs are slow and dodging is important (Chrom's kids can make it work thanks to the Aether+Luna stack getting your proccing odds up enough to be somewhat useful, but get out quick). While you could go to a third base class instead of promoting, I'd only advise it as Peg on Lucina.

Thanks for the explanation. Outdoor Fighter seems pretty great too. With that advice in mind, I've come up with some class paths, but they feel a little sketchy. Would you be willing to glance through them and tell me if you see something dumb?

Avatar Tactician 20 -> Grandmaster 15 -> Sage ? -> Falcon Knight

Have to hope/wait for that Anna Seal. Grandmaster for Rally Spectrum, and by the time she reaches 20/15 she will have pretty decent Magic, which Sage will boost will boost even further and let her put it to use for Rescuing. Lategame when her combat isn't needed anymore she could change to Falco.

Virion Archer 20 -> Sniper 15+ -> Sage

I plan to get him to 20/15 to pass BF to Severa. Later on I figure since he has Sage in his class set, instead of benching him I might as well make him a Staffbot.

Sumia Pegasus Knight 20 -> Dark Flier 15+ -> Falcon Knight

Pass GF to Lucina and then become a Staffbot.

Cordelia Pegasus Knight 10 -> Falcon Knight

Making her a Staffbot seems like the easiest way to give Severa good inheritance without eating exp. Staff frind for LF, stats, and support ranks with Virion!

Lissa Cleric 20 -> Sage 20 -> Falcon Knight

I probably could spare an early Second Seal for her if I wanted to, but I don't know if it's a good idea considering the early-mid game sand maps.

Chrom Lord ? -> Great Lord

With Avatar, Virion, and Sumia all competing, both Master Seals and exp will be extremely tight early on, so it might take a long time before Chrom can promote.

Sumia!Lucina Lord 10 -> Cavalier 20 -> Paladin -> Sniper -> Great Knight

I don't really know how long she should stay in Paladin. Should.she wait for Aegis, or get out righr away at 10? GK would be a reclass right before the final chapter for Grima-slaying purposes, because I don't know what else to use. Sniper is chosen over BK to get Hit+20 to help.her out as a GK.

Chrom!Cynthia Pegasus Knight 10 -> Cavalier 20 -> Great Knight 10 -> Bow Knight ? -> Sniper

I'll happily switch GK to Pally if that would be better. Sniper is the final class because as far as I can tell it's the only female Bow class that is bulky enough for endgame.

Virion!Severa Mercenary 10 -> Pegasus Knight 20 -> Dark Flier 16 -> Bow Knight ? -> Sniper

Severa needs GF, and then after that she's decently well-equipped to go into BK since she has AT (forges) and BF to compensate for low weapon rank. Sniper for endgame for same reasoning as Cynthia.

GK should be fine if your front unit of choice is Cynthia since her speed's bullshit high anyway. In my L run since my MU has a -1 speed modifier I had to make Lucina a class that gives +Spd (She was paladin), but 45(Assuming Sniper)+3+2(Tonic) is enough to quad the shit out of Grima.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am at "Thanks Thor Odinson". Like, I never thought I'd see the day someone thanks Thor for Fire Emblem advice. But seriously tho Lumi's awesome.

Oh right, on topic. C8 was very fruitful! The plan was to train Cordelia and Nowi while simultaneously building the Avatar x Nowi Support and the Cordelia x Vaike support.

Cordelia takes Sumia's +1 MT forged Beastkiller, Vaike pair up, and OHKOs the Cavs with it because she's a boss (Caeda would be proud!). Was pretty easy to train her because of that and also the fact that at base speed she doubles the Dark Mages (talk about clever design!). I like how they gave the Dark Mages Wind tomes so that they wouldn't be Pegasus lunch. Pegasi and Mages move faster in sand so naturally one would send their Pegasi and the mages but the mages have a middle finger called Elwind. On her first level up she procs Str meanwhile Sumia hasn't proc'd Str in about forever but I don't really need her to because at S support and Dual Strike+ with Chrom she ORKOs literally everything I love this couple so so much. It'd be nice if she could tho, Lucina will appreciate it!

Nowi grows 2 levels. Her first level up was Skl and Luk so I was like " the fuck? What happened to her growths?" Then she literally got a perfect level up after the boss kill aww yeah. She builds C support w/ avatar so fast I got it by the end of the chapter (once again, clever design). She'd like some speed. But hey, my avatar has +Spd asset so their children are going to be fast fucking dragons of death. They are going to use a seed of trust in the next chapter I do (Paralogue 3).

Cordelia x Vaike on the other hand decided that supports are overrated and stayed at neutral (I'm in no hurry to S them but it would be convenient to unlock Cynthia's paralogue earlier).

Sumia decides it's time for a higher calling and promotes with the master seal to Dark Flier. Her Mag is now higher than her Str lol (all those times in was bitching she wasn't procing Str she actually got Mag a few times). With the +Mag Pair up Chrom might be able to do some funky shit with a Levin sword so I dunno but he is gonna stay in the back for now. 5 chapters, 14 levels. Can Sumia do it? Galeforce or no, Lucina's speed and skill are gonna be sooooo high.

Oh btw did I mention Sumia can double Myrmidons because Sumia can double Myrmidons and it's sexy. Sooo helpful in dispatching them. A silver sword myrmidon is just messed up, man.

Funniest part about this chapter is Chrom landing 2 7% displayed crits (does that go higher because of S support?). "Hey Chrom can you chip this fighter for Nowi?" "Nah I'm just gonna crit his ass deal with it." Sumia also got a clutch 12% displayed crit.

Vaike is worrying me. I mean, his stats are decent but he's level 5. Gonna try to promote him as soon as I can to hero (Cordelia would rather have the Spd and Skill than the Str bonus of Warrior) With the following 2 seals (C10 theif and C11 hero) Chrom and Avatar are gonna promote so I guess he will have to wait.

Oh yeah and Maribelle hits C staves in this chapter. It's Physic time! Might promote her to Valkyrie and then Second seal her to Falco for flying staves.

Finally, Gregor. His bases are actually kind of incredible and if I paired him with Cordelia then could probably double more things and Gregor could double fighters while having WTA. C swords means he can instantly rock Killer Blade and Eirika's blade (remember, no restrictions) instantly. He's also level 10 so he's relatively low investment compared to Vaike. Hmm... I'm still gonna roll with Vaike. Hopefully I don't regret it. Vaike and Chrom's daughters having a rivalry is just too perfect.

I like how they gave the Dark Mages Wind tomes so that they wouldn't be Pegasus lunch.

Actually...

Cht.8's DMs have 31 Atk vs Pegs (6 mt Arcwind, 11 mag and +2 from WRB). Base Cordelia has 25 HP and 8 Res, so they can't quite ORKO her without Luna+- they're still Pegasus lunch.

14 levels in 5 chapters? She can easily do it if you feed her a little more than she'd take naturally (I know this because it's possible to get Olivia from DF 1 at the end of Cht.11 to GF mid-Cht.13 by giving her everything, and if she can take that much Sumia definitely can). If you're not at least Lv.10 by the end of Cht.12, though, you'll want to do it over again.

Gregor is a Lv.10 merc who shows up in the same chapter as the first Master Seal. It's fairly obvious he's intended as a drop-in crutch character- you'll probably want to take him along for a while for support/utility purposes, but not invest too much in him. Later on, he can do an instant BK promote if you want a ferry for one of your Staffbots.

A map full of easy to kill revenants just showed up (literally all revenants) and I'm crying because no grind.

About C8. Yeah they don't OHKO her but it is setup in a way where if you fail to kill them then she has to deal with a Nosferatu and another EP elwind. I think that's pretty cool. They are at least a threat. The ones near the boss are even more scary since they are next to a silver sword myrmidon and a killing edge myrmidon.

How feasible would it be to give Sumia that much without making everyone else lag behind? Right now the pair's offense is just straight up sickening. Sumia now doubles everything while hitting Res with a 80% dual strike chance and Chrom is about to hit A swords. There are simply no words.

Also, I never really though about Gregor that way. I always considered him like Gerik but then again Gerik can promote himself immediately with no opportunity cost with a class specific seal whereas Gregor would have to take an immediate seal that literally everyone can use. The way you put it, it seems Gregor was more set to function like Zealot in FE6 as a second Jagen (insta promote Gregor would definitely fit the bill). You learn something new everyday. Promote to Bow Knight for free Mov is definitely a good idea when I unlock seals in the C12 shop.

Tomorrow, C9. The beginning of Sumia's journey for Geylfurse.

Update: P-3 done. Fuck the villagers. Would have been swell to get that Seraph robe but screw that. Anyway Nowi gets a level up and I learn for the first time that Nowi has over 100% HP growth because she got +2 HP and I think speed. That makes Vaike, Nowi, and Fred for characters that have over 100% HP growths. Vaike played catch up in this chapter. He put that C3 Hammer to work for the first time and got 2 or 3 levels including the boss kill. Cordelia gets a level and gets Spd and Strength so she now has more strength than 16/1 Sumia wow. Nothing much really to say about it. Once the villagers all ran into their deaths my sense of urgency went straight down the drain and I turned the map into a chance to raise the Vaike/Cordelia couple. Avatar and Nowi use the trust seed so they are at B now which is awesome. Sumia is level 1.98 so I can easily try to rig a Str growth for her next level at the start of C9 yay.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

So there's an old strat I found for those Villagers that I used in my Lunatic Risen run where everyone was horrendously overleveled and I wanted to have fun without them getting in my way. Not sure how viable it is in nogrind (I'll find a way to make it work some time) but for future reference...

There is a strip of land 1 tile wide at the northwest corner of the map. Villagers can move through your units, but not through enemies, and enemies can't move through your units. What I did was get one or two of my units to block off three tiles of that strip, unequip and wait there tanking stuff (tinks required), and then use Falcos to Rescue all the Villagers up behind my tank. Nowhere for them to run, and they're completely safe once the western Pegs are gone.

Ok I'm going to go back to a new Lunatic run now because I am an idiot and accidentally deleted my old run I wanted to do a run with teams more of my own making.

My planned teams are:

Avatar (Tactician-Mercenary-Hero-Dark Knight)-Nowi (Manakete-??? Probably Manakete again)

This one is a no-brainer to me. Avatar has several solid options for wives, but given the ones that I am using with other characters, I think that this is no doubt his best wife as Male Avatar. As for his classes, I used them before on my Fem Avatar for Lunatic and they worked wonderfully, so I am anticipating no problem there. For Nowi, I am not exactly sure. Her reclassing options (Wyvern Rider and Mage, for the less informed) besides Manakete are alright, but I honestly find that all they really give her are extra skills that she doesn't really need. On the other hand, since this is Lunatic, I am inclined to test out the other classes if it would be better, so I'll wait and see on that. Also, I'm not sure as to what Avatar's asset-flaw should be.

Chrom (Lord-Great Lord-Paladin)-Sumia (Pegasus Knight-Dark Flier-Falcoknight?)

I needed a solid pairing for Chrom since I don't have Fem Avatar. This is hands down the best one when using a Male Avatar. Again, I used this path of classes on my previous Lunatic run for Chrom, so he should be fine. As far as Sumia, it is again obvious that she should go PK to DF, but I'm not exactly sure where she should go after that. Again, assistance would be nice with her.

Gregor (Mercenary-Myrmidon-Swordmaster if he gets there)-Miriel (Mage-Troubadour-Valkyrie)-Laurent (Dark Mage-Sorcerer)

This is not a carry over from my last runthrough, but rather something that I should have done and was and idiot not to do. I made Kellam Laurent's father, which a) gave him awful speed and more importantly, b) did not give him Armsthrift access. This should remedy both problems, especially if he gets a lot of time in Myrmidon-Swordmaster. As for Miriel, I know that her final class should be Valkyrie, but I am unsure as to how she should get there. She can either go up through Troubadour, across through Sage, or just promote straight to Valkyrie. Troubadour seems to be the best option, as it gives her Demoiselle and extra staff experience, but she will miss out on Tomefaire. Oh well. Finally, Laurent will be my obligatory Armsthrift-Mire bomber whose sole purpose in life is to kill all those other annoying sorcerers from C21 give the enemy a couple shots of dark magic when they most need it. Oh yeah, Gregor will be dropped once I get Laurent, probably.

Lucina (Lord-Cavalier-Paladin)-Cynthia (Pegasus Knight-Dark Flier-??)

This is where it all turns to crap. My plan for Lucina is a rough sketch, and she will have to miss out on RFK because of it, but it's a price I will have to pay. Oh well. I think Cavalier-Paladin is the best route for her however, especially because of Aegis. Cynthia is even worse. I have never really used her, but I know that I will be doing so this time around. However, I have no real idea on where she should go. Advice would especially be appreciated on this pair.

Morgan (Tactician-Grandmaster-Dark Knight)-Nah (Manakete-Manakete)

This child pairing is not nearly as bad planning-wise. I want Morgan to get Rally Spectrum because it is good to have in Lunatic, and then DK is a really good class overall and it is better than Great Knight which I did last time, even though he will probably have to miss Luna. For Nah, see basically what I said about Nowi. However, due to the versatility that having Avatar as a father gives her, I could easily be persuaded to reclass her to something else (Assassin+Boots looks really tempting).

Lissa (Cleric-Sage)-Anna (Trickster-Assassin if she gets there, maybe)

The first healer combined with a fairly strong one from the midgame. This will just be a supporting pair, and they will not show up on many of the chapters, but they will be fairly vital overall to my teams survival.

Feel free to leave any questions or comments on my team. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to Lunatic, so please point out any glaring problems you see. Thanks everybody.