Recieved game early

The end of the prologue, where Gordon is supposed to join you. Unless you skip the text, it should be kinda obvious as to when and where it happens >.>

But... I beated the Prolouge chapters... no one was forced to die... no hax units appeared (except 2 normally normal Pegasus Knights that weren't very hax)

Kain for me... he first started beating Abel in experience, but now they've switched. They're both good units, and Roshe isn't a pushover either. You shouldn't be dissapointed, at the very least--they've gotten some great defense at their levels, and both have high speed, which is strange >.>

But... I beated the Prolouge chapters... no one was forced to die... no hax units appeared (except 2 normally normal Pegasus Knights that weren't very hax)

If you kill Gordon (the green-haired Archer in the last part) rather than recruiting him, some say the armors never show, and you don't need to sacrifice a character as a distraction. Is this what you did?

Kain for me... he first started beating Abel in experience, but now they've switched. They're both good units, and Roshe isn't a pushover either. You shouldn't be dissapointed, at the very least--they've gotten some great defense at their levels, and both have high speed, which is strange >.>

If you kill Gordon (the green-haired Archer in the last part) rather than recruiting him, some say the armors never show, and you don't need to sacrifice a character as a distraction. Is this what you did?

Well, because I know in comparison, Freyr is the better unit. Growth-wise. (Hold on, I need to look at bases...)

Actually, Freyr only wins by 1 in Skill, but Kain wins by 1 in HP... I think.

Since their growths are almost the same. And almost same bases.

So scratch what I said. They're equal, with Abel being slightly below. And it seems Roshe has a lack of Speed...

Edited by Myrmidon

I suspected as much, I was expecting Jeigan to die so I had him kill some people to honor his death and I just had him kill the little bitch. Then the units never showed up, I thought that it also could have been a glitch because DS Emulators suck and I don't have a flash cart (or the money to get one).

I dumped Freyr, as the first time through I wanted to use Jeigan in all his new-ness.

Killing off characters isn't too bad, if you can stand it. Saji, Maji, and Barts are three; Hardain, Roshe, Ulf, Zagarro another four. There's tons of characters, both usable and crap, and enough for you to literally throw away a few, so don't worry too much about it :/

Barts, Zagaro, Ulf, Hardain and Roshe are good units, why kill them over Rena, Biraku, Machis, Daros, and Riff?

They aren't coming. And there are no supports, at least, like the ABC system of the GBA games--I saw at least, because in Monshou (FE3) there were supports like Thracia, were they simply were and there was no player participation on the stat bonuses.

I don't have a flash cart (or the money to get one).

$20~30 gets you a great flashcart. A SuperCard ONE doesn't let down, and it's only about $27 at dealextreme.com :/

They aren't coming. And there are no supports, at least, like the ABC system of the GBA games--I saw at least, because in Monshou (FE3) there were supports like Thracia, were they simply were and there was no player participation on the stat bonuses.

$20~30 gets you a great flashcart. A SuperCard ONE doesn't let down, and it's only about $27 at dealextreme.com :/

I have like... no money. :/

Also, since I can't read Japanese, I was playing around with the menus and I accidentally baleeted all my data. I think that I'm gonna give all of Jeigan's items to other people then recruit the archer and take his stuff. Then I'm gonna send them down to get destroyed while Marth, Mr. Red, Bluey, and Captain Green Hair rush and kill the boss. Then I'm gonna get rid of all the Archer that I get in the next chapter's weapons and send him out to die. Ain't I just the nicest guy ever?

Barts, Zagaro, Ulf, Hardain and Roshe are good units, why kill them over Rena, Biraku, Machis, Daros, and Riff?

Rena and Riff heals, that >>>>> than their actual stats. Besides, even then, I think killing off 10 characters is still EXTREMELY stupid business. I'd rather have the original crew than killing them off for some new person.

Rena and Riff heals, that >>>>> than their actual stats. Besides, even then, I think killing off 10 characters is still EXTREMELY stupid business. I'd rather have the original crew than killing them off for some new person.

You can just make Jeigan a Bishop then he can heal... and counter-attack... and while his growths fail, they generally fail anyway.

I pulled 75 square feet of Ice Plant out of the ground and got $50, so it should be cheap...

But I'd rather wait for the English release (which there probably will be) so I can read what's going on (I haven't spoiled the story yet).