New Nintendo Direct

April 19th?!! A full year after japan, two and a half months after America and 18 days after Australia despite

getting the announcement for the release way before America and before being released in Japan ?

Well done nintendo of europe, great job as always..... Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I appreciate the additional time and effort they put in.

I mean, we already know that there are changes from the US localization so I'm pretty sure that our version is going to have it's usual share of fixes and improvements over the US version. The voice acting glitches sound like they are particularly annoying.

Edited by BrightBow

Cool, we're getting an XL X D

Because NoA are not exactly the wisest of people.

I admit I'm jealous, but I'll live.

What is the difference in the XL bundle that the regular copies don't have? Imma sure it's like Thracia's deluxe package. But what's the difference of it from the regular copies?

Oh, I see... I want it, but... the XL is too big for my hands (<- It's not.) not coming to the US, unfortunately.

Meh, won't be missing out much.

The voice acting glitches sound like they are particularly annoying.

Not that the 3DS has good sound quality anyway. x.x

Nabarl and Shiida better have their European names. If when the time comes, after a whole year of waiting since the Japanese release and two months of translating from the American, I discover Navarre and Caeda hanging around in my game, I am going to hire Jaffar to viciously murder someone.

Edit: And I'm expecting a whole lot more "U"s as well!

Edited by Murdok Dracul

Happy EU getting the bundle but any1 notice it just a normal blue XL just smacked with a fire emblem decal, no redesign what so ever?

Everything about this bundle is what NoA wants but not the fans....

Congrats on the date announce with a push back (when it first announce April 1st!)

Nabarl and Shiida better have their European names. If when the time comes, after a whole year of waiting since the Japanese release and two months of translating from the American, I discover Navarre and Caeda hanging around in my game, I am going to hire Jaffar to viciously murder someone.

you'll get angry if the EU version isn't stuck with the inferior names?

I mean sure it's pretty much inevitable that they'll be slapping EU names everywhere, but seriously the FE11 names are mostly cases where I really hope they don't

you'll get angry if the EU version isn't stuck with the inferior names?

I mean sure it's pretty much inevitable that they'll be slapping EU names everywhere, but seriously the FE11 names are mostly cases where I really hope they don't

Actually, don't be surprised if they take this chance to standardise the names since it will probably be the first Fire Emblem for a lot of people. The North American and European fanbases are basically the same anyways unlike Japan's isolated fans.

I didn't really mind that we got a regular 3ds because that is what Japan got and I already have an XL but it would have been great to have the XL cause the original hurts my hands, I have already transferred the game from the bundle. Which is oki guess since I play KH on it now due to the CPP I bought

I'm surprised to see that Nintendo of Europe actually funded a special 3DS XL, which I guess is good for those that want to upgrade to an XL. But the only thing the XL has over the regular 3DS is the battery life, the games don't look nearly as good on an XL as they do on a regular 3DS. I'm quite content with my North American FE 3DS.

I wonder when we'll be getting Leif's DLC.

I'm surprised to see that Nintendo of Europe actually funded a special 3DS XL, which I guess is good for those that want to upgrade to an XL. But the only thing the XL has over the regular 3DS is the battery life, the games don't look nearly as good on an XL as they do on a regular 3DS. I'm quite content with my North American FE 3DS.

I wonder when we'll be getting Leif's DLC.

While it's a bit too soon to be establishing a pattern to the releases, right now it's looking like we'll be getting EXPonential Growth next week, and Infinite Regalia the week after. I would guess that KvK 1 will be released either alongside Infinite Regalia, or be released the week after that.

Actually, don't be surprised if they take this chance to standardise the names since it will probably be the first Fire Emblem for a lot of people. The North American and European fanbases are basically the same anyways unlike Japan's isolated fans.

Part of me would really like to see this be the case, but on the other hand NoE has a track record of trying to maintain consistency with earlier games with its name changes (see: practically every change in the EU FE10 and some of EU FE11's changes). Keeping things simple and consistent with the US version is pretty much all I want out of the EU version, but I don't have much hope for it being the case.

idk maybe I'm waffling again

1360901841[/url]' post='2285593']

One thing I remember, speaking of Europe getting it later, is when shadow Dragon came out they got it months ahead of us. I imported that game, to bad the eu guys couldn't do that this time around. ?.. Damn region locking..

You don't want to try comparing early/late release dates with europe or australia vs america, i guarantee you will find the cases of us getting it first is an exception rarely repeated. Australia typically has the worst, i feel for thoose guys.

You don't want to try comparing early/late release dates with europe or australia vs america, i guarantee you will find the cases of us getting it first is an exception rarely repeated. Australia typically has the worst, i feel for thoose guys.

These days it's not so bad, with maybe a difference of a few days from the European launches, but yeah historically we've been kinda screwed gameways. I still have no idea how we got Pokémon Gold/Silver before the US back in the day (if by a tiny margin).

An XL bundle? This is tempting. Something so frivolous as missing corner patterns is no big deal to me. And someone said it's available in black with silver pattern?

Yoink.

Why in Anna's name are you not using headphones.

While not directed to me, I personally used headphones all the time on my 3DS until the headphone jack became loose, and now sound only comes out of one ear. Sucks, and I'm not sure I can part with it for a month or so while it gets repaired. Plus I got it at launch, so I doubt it's still under warranty and it'll probably cost a decent amount of money, so I'm having to put up with the speakers for now. :/