Custom Battle Models Thread

darkkfan

Basilio's skin tone is darker than Flavia's in the models.

2Twqd.png

Blurriness aside I think it's easy enough to tell the skin colour difference here. F

Also regarding Vaike, I /think/ he's the same size class as Gregor, but he also has a slightly darker skintone than standard, and definitely more defined leg muscles. Basilio's is definitely a size above him, though, and p sure Morgan is below.

I also tested Vaike's skintone vs Flavia and it seems his model actually has a darker tone but her art's definitely darker than his. Basilio still has the darkest though.

Edit: Yarne seems to be between Vaike and Flavia's tones, since he doesn't create a big enough contrast with either of them to be a obvious difference but Vaike and Flavia's difference was pretty obvious.

Thanks for the info. That's strange that Yarne's skin tone is darker than Flavia's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbarian Vaike uses the same model as enemy bandits and his chest is noticeably wider then Barbarian classed Gregor and Avatar.

Oddly, Berserker Vaike uses the Skinny Avatar Model rather then the Hulking Enemy Unit model.

I've also heard Berserker Basilo uses the Enemy Model.

Barbarian Vaike uses the same model as enemy bandits and his chest is noticeably wider then Barbarian classed Gregor and Avatar.

Oddly, Berserker Vaike uses the Skinny Avatar Model rather then the Hulking Enemy Unit model.

I've also heard Berserker Basilo uses the Enemy Model.

Thanks for posting here. Now, hopefully someone can run through Aversa's paralogue and confirm if these are custom models or something else.'

It does seem from what you've said that there are actually 2 generic models, one for the enemy and 1 for the player but we can't confirm that until we see how the player models behave as enemies to confirm that they are/are not custom. I will do that when I get the chance but if someone else already has Vaike as a Berserker and access to Aversa's Paralogue, that would be even better.

tnTypZs.jpg?1

KueNoZi.jpg

Berseker!Vaike looks so weird

I love you merry sioux! Those are some high quality pictures, do you have that screen capture thingie too or just a really good digital camera?

Anyway, it seems that Berserker Basilio, and Warrior Vaike and Basilio have the buff models and the rest are skinny. The only thing left to determine is if they are "custom" in the sense used in this thread. The fact that Berserker Basilio breaks the usual pattern for custom models seems to suggest that there is a hidden variable for extra muscle mass. I will test on Aversa's Paralogue and update here.

Update: Confirmed that both Warrior models are custom (although Basilio's is by default). However, it is actually impossible for me to test if the Berserker models are custom, since enemy models are also blue on Aversa's Paralogue for some reason (perhaps there is no enemy berserker model?). It seems to be the same with barbarian. In any case, I will update the OP with this info.

I can possibly confirm Falcoknight!Sumia and Falcoknight!Cordelia have pink outfit which is unique(Cynthia has the generic blue one). Also, IIRC Cordelia's armor is also gold?

Griffon Rider!Gerome has black armor instead of generic silver.

Yeah, Cordelia's armor is all gold, whereas Sumia's armor is just gold on the chestplate and shoulders IIRC. Not sure what you mean by the pink outfit, but thanks for pointing this out about Sumia and Cordelia... there's been a lot of confusion there, mainly because I have falco Sumia and falco Cordelia on two separate files, so it's been hard for me to compare.

As for Griffon Gerome, someone else will have to check this one.

Edited by Walhart

Also, if you look closely at Berseker!Vaike, his skin is slightly darker than Spotpass Legion and his legs have muscle definition on them.

"I love you merry sioux! Those are some high quality pictures, do you have that screen capture thingie too or just a really good digital camera?"

Just my old windows phone, apparantly it has a focus feature.

Edited by Merry Sioux

Yeah, Cordelia's armor is all gold, whereas Sumia's armor is just gold on the chestplate and shoulders IIRC. Not sure what you mean by the pink outfit, but thanks for pointing this out about Sumia and Cordelia... there's been a lot of confusion there, mainly because I have falco Sumia and falco Cordelia on two separate files, so it's been hard for me to compare.

As for Griffon Gerome, someone else will have to check this one.

The pants and the sleeves of Sumia's and Cordelia's outfit are pink, while Cynthia is the generic blue one. I've tested this on Aversa's Paralogue(unfortunately I finished it so I can't take any photos of them again).

For Gerome, I think a screenshot would suffice. There's one in a different file(not mine), I might take a photo from it.

Sumia's Falcon Knight armor has this bright gold, brass-like color. Cordelia has a more antique tone that I think matches the generic Falcon Knight armor. I have Sumia, Cordelia, and Cynthia all as Falcon Knights on one file, so I can compare them pretty easily.

And I can confirm Nowi and Lissa as Brides use the Archer animations when they use a bow, so, I guess my theory worked out? (They do that jumping thing archers do on their second shot, which looks really funny XD)

Tiki does this as well. I thought all brides did that. Interesting.

Edited by Hacksorus

I'm not sure this belongs here, but when I made Sumia a General, her critical animations with an axe featured her falling over. Is that something all Generals do?

Yes it is.

Also, the OP is up to date.

Edited by Walhart

Something i'd wanted to point out, Yarne's idle/victory animations as a ground Swordfighter class (Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Assassin, Thief, Trickster) are the same as Panne's.

Something i'd wanted to point out, Yarne's idle/victory animations as a ground Swordfighter class (Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Assassin, Thief, Trickster) are the same as Panne's.

That's a good catch, thanks. Updated

what a shame, tripping animations actually fit for Sumia but make everyone else look dumb

Haha I didn't think of that, but I totally agree. It seems particularly weird with someone like the Black Knight falling flat on his face after attacking.

I actually haven't seen an axe animation of a General without a skill proc'ing.

I thought they fall flat on their face with a Luna?

Anyways, the OP is updated right? Should I start taking screenshots to confirm them?

That's a good catch, thanks. Updated

Haha I didn't think of that, but I totally agree. It seems particularly weird with someone like the Black Knight falling flat on his face after attacking.

And Frederick. It fits Kellam, strangely, but not Freddy.

I actually haven't seen an axe animation of a General without a skill proc'ing.

I thought they fall flat on their face with a Luna?

Anyways, the OP is updated right? Should I start taking screenshots to confirm them?

Actually, I've only seen the animation they seem to be talking about with a lance equipped. Unless...