Couple quick questions

WallJump_Ninja

1-- The Nightmare Class Editor Module labels the two empty slots at the end "make a custom class", but I've heard that those are intentionally empty and putting a custom class there causes problems. Can someone confirm this one way or the other for me?

2--On a similar note, can I safely use the Dragon's movement cost data to make a custom movement cost? I don't see any apparent problem, but I also don't pretend to know what sorcery is being used in the cutscene maps.

3--Why does Rath's Con become 7 in the main story? All his other stats carry over.

All I'm doing is a rebalance, because FE7 has a lot of little stuff that really aggravates me. Actually expanding and adding new stuff didn't seem worth the trouble, given that the extent of what I'm doing is essentially "a thing to let me tweak Kent and Sain without having to worry about all the enemy Cavaliers". Unless expanding it is easier than I assumed.

I gave Steel Sword the 'Steals HP' effect, then gave Lyn both a Steel Sword and a Rune Sword in the Prologue. The Rune Sword functioned entirely normally against the boss. When I restarted and equipped the Steel Sword, the boss tinked Lyn for 'NO DAMAGE', despite having the normal 10 displayed damage. What is even going on here?