• Every playthrough.
    • Never have.
    • A few times, not every time.
    • Once, too much hassle, never again.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing about Nino also is that she has a grade C in anima magic from the start, so doing heavy damage for experience is not a hard task. I'll be doing this on my Hector Hard Mode playthrough (Currently on Ch.22: Kinship's Bond).

Current HHM team is: lv19 Lord Hector - lv16 Lord Eliwood - lv18 Lord Lyn - lv19 Thief Matthew - lv4 Falcoknight Florina - lv3 Hero Raven - lv1 Valkyrie Priscilla - lv2 Sniper Rebecca - lv16 Myrmidon Guy - lv2 General Oswin - lv15 Shaman Canas. All promoted units were lv20 before promotion. I'll add Nino to this lot after I get her. I'm thinking about getting rid of Canas from my team, although I was planning on getting him and Nino to an A support with eachother.

When Nino joins, everyone I have, including my other magic users, are already killing everything. Especially if it's not HHM. So I see no reason to use a unit that needs severe handholding until she can kill everything too. The only reason to ever use her is the EXP rank.

When Nino joins, everyone I have, including my other magic users, are already killing everything. Especially if it's not HHM. So I see no reason to use a unit that needs severe handholding until she can kill everything too. The only reason to ever use her is the EXP rank.

Sorry, the argument is over.

I just realized Nino is like Marmite. You hate it, and never want to try it again, or you love it, and want it all the time. Lucky for me, I love both.

Okay, hf using your bad unit over and over.

Haha, I will have much fun, especially since I'm on Hector Hard Mode on this attempt of mine. This is going to be my biggest Fire Emblem challenge to date. I just about beat the Genesis chapter... Priscilla survived with just one HP...

Haha, I will have much fun, especially since I'm on Hector Hard Mode on this attempt of mine. This is going to be my biggest Fire Emblem challenge to date. I just about beat the Genesis chapter... Priscilla survived with just one HP...

Obviously Priscilla can't die.

But I don't think I used Nino in my HHM run. I wanted to, but it may have proven too difficult.

Ain't it funny how this hasn't gone off-topic?

Obviously Priscilla can't die.

But I don't think I used Nino in my HHM run. I wanted to, but it may have proven too difficult.

Ain't it funny how this hasn't gone off-topic?

I'm sorry to inform you, my Priscilla's Loss count is at one... In fact it was the Genesis chapter which did it. Kishuna doesn't stay central, he moves around his room, enabling some surrounding magic users to use magic, previously they couldn't use magic because of the seal.

Also yes, this topic's managed to stay on track, it's pretty amazing. Nino is more popular than we all think, I reckon.

I used Nino like 15% of my playthroughs (so 4 times, since I beat FE7 like 30 times at least), I had no problems, took a little work, rather good once promoted. But I am always using just about every character in Fire Emblem so what can I say really (Yes I use people like Marty in FE5).

I never have enough patience for her, and by that point Canas, Erk, and Pent are already owning with their magic so much thats its not even worth training her.

Too bad, another one missed the argument.

I'm having problems on Night of Farewells, so theoretically I haven't recruited her yet. The damned Prince keeps dying. Silly HHM...

Don't you mean Battle Before Dawn? Night of Farewells is where you use Jaffar and Sonia is the boss.

Don't you mean Battle Before Dawn? Night of Farewells is where you use Jaffar and Sonia is the boss.

Yeah, that's the one. I'm passed all that anyway, currently on Cog of Destiny, killing Lloyd. Nino's stats are currently:

Lv11 Sage

hp 41

mag 25

skill 28 capped

speed 26 capped

luck 25

def 11

res 25 capped