North American DLC trailer

VincentASM

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...for Roshea and Roger's case, they only have R in their first letter of their names as calling them Loshea and Loger would be completely silly.

Edited by Katarina

I love how you're declaring this from your assumptions that he himself has the Limit Breaker skill.

Wait, what? What are you talking about? I didn't mention any such skill in my post, nor have I even heard of it.

And I didn't say he might be the strongest just because he's one of my favorite characters. That would just be stupid. I love how people are so idiotic as to even consider accusing me of such.

Edited by Anacybele

And I didn't say he might be the strongest just because he's one of my favorite characters. That would just be stupid. I love how people are so idiotic as to even consider accusing me of such.

Well, considering how you haven't even seen the DLC, and he is easily killable compared to other annoying characters on that map, he is in no way the "strongest", I don't see how you're even capable of saying he's the strongest besides that reason.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, considering how you haven't even seen the DLC, and he is easily killable compared to other annoying characters on that map, he is in no way the "strongest", I don't see how you're even capable of saying he's the strongest besides that reason.

:facepalm:

Not having seen the DLC is why I said Ike is PROBABLY the strongest, not that he definitely is. Also, he's one of the strongest lords in the series and Awakening describes him as the mightiest hero of them all. I would think he'd be one of the hardest units to beat. His map is the last one and I assumed that you would be battling him on it. But I was wrong about that, it seems.

Calm down, kids. This, of all things, isn't worth getting worked up about.

I find it funny that you're calling me a kid when I'm older than you. lol

But you're right, Ike's strength is a silly thing to argue about, so I'll shut up. xP

This should prove to be interesting. I do wonder what they're going to be doing for the other DLC...especially FOD, since that's pretty much a walking spoiler to those who haven't played or gotten far enough.

Bride?! Really? There'll be women running around in wedding dresses in the army now? Well I suppose it's not any less plausible than a lot of the other attire choices. LOL

This is not my waifu emblem

I want a husband class :wub:

It'll be a cute little addition but I don't see it ever coming back in future fire emblems.

And the demon fighter class...

Is it the one from FE2? I think mercenaries promote into them iirc. Whatever, it sounds awesome too!

Demon/Dread Fighter is indeed from FE2.

I think it was really nice of them including it in this game; FE2 doesn't nearly get enough love!

This should prove to be interesting. I do wonder what they're going to be doing for the other DLC...especially FOD, since that's pretty much a walking spoiler to those who haven't played or gotten far enough.

I don't think NOA is bothered about spoilers.

I know one of their trailers had Lucina, although the context was unclear. Lucina's profile is also on the official site, in plain sight.

But anyway, I'm assuming we'll get another trailer when Series 1 ends. The EU Nintendo Direct confirmed that we (as in Europe, but I doubt America's getting the shaft) will be getting all of Japan's DLC, so I wouldn't worry too much about Series 2's absence.

I doubt anyone who is overly concerned about spoilers would actually watch a trailer about the DLCs.

I doubt anyone who is overly concerned about spoilers would actually watch a trailer about the DLCs.

That's the reason I'm watching no FE13 videos on youtube as I haven't yet played the game in English. xD

Nice to see a video or two though for a preview. Good advice as we don't want to be spoiling the game!

Edited by Katarina

I wish Dread Fighter wasn't gender-locked. .n. Nooo, women get to be Brides instead. Bah. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to new maps to play, so I'm not too worried. Should be a lot of fun!

Dread Fighter is one of the best name changes in this game.

I like what they were going for with the name 'Smash Brethren' but I think they're laying it on a bit too thick. I'd have done something slightly more subtle like 'A Smashing Display' only with more than ten seconds dedicated to making them sound decent apiece. But whatever.

Uhh, I think they typo'd Celica's name.

Yep, sure looks like they did.

I wonder if it was just a typing error or if they confused her with FE6's Cecilia-who-is-in-this-game.

Edited by Iridium

I wish Dread Fighter wasn't gender-locked. .n. Nooo, women get to be Brides instead.

I wanted my MU to get Galeforce, but nooo, Pegasus Knights just have to be gender locked >:C.

OT: I think Dread Fighter sounds a bit too...dramatized? Overly-named O_o;?? I mean, their battle model makes the char look like a ninja, so why not just call it Ninja or Shinobi?

OT: I think Dread Fighter sounds a bit too...dramatized? Overly-named O_o;??

I just looked at my planning sheet and realized that the person I planned to give the class to when it came out was Owain.

Perfect.