Sumia's support level

Thunderfox

So the easiest way to avoid marrying Chrom and Sumia is to have her married off to someone else by Chapter 11. Say she and Gaius reach the required number of point to unlock their S support during Chapter 11, does the game register her as being married already or do I just have to hope that someone else has more points with Chrom

So the easiest way to avoid marrying Chrom and Sumia is to have her married off to someone else by Chapter 11. Say she and Gaius reach the required number of point to unlock their S support during Chapter 11, does the game register her as being married already or do I just have to hope that someone else has more points with Chrom

I think it'll be the latter case.

Sumia takes priority over everyone else. I was kinda annoyed to see you couldn't S support Chrom and Cordelia. Not sure why, since you can have Chrom marry Olivia (a girl he's just met) and you have all of one map to raise their support level. As for marrying someone else, you can possibly have Chrom S support Sully or Maribelle(if you want). If you're playing a female, you can S Support Crom and your avatar by the time he picks his wife too. Just use them together on every map you can until they reach S support.

I just simply didn't use Sumia and had Chrom avoid the others. When Olivia showed up, I kept her glued to Chrom the whole chapter and I used a Seed of Trust as well. A sparkly square also helped, though that's really by chance.

People really make more of Chrom/Sumia than needs to be made. The only time it'll really get in your way is if you're going for Chrom/Olivia, the other girls can have a C with Chrom which will supersede any number of support points Chrom and Sumia have accumulated to C.

Apparently Chrom will marry Olivia (probably any other girl too) if they have accumulated more total points than Chrom and Sumia EVEN IF Chrom and Sumia have a C rank and Chrom and the other girl don't. Supposedly the priority-thing doesn't exist; it's based entirely on the amount of points they accumulate.

It could also get in your way if you are going for Chrom/Village girl chan - Maiden; its why I was super careful on my male avatar playthrough to have Chrom completely isolated from all of the girls, especially Sumia, and married them all off well before Chapter 11, save for Olivia, who I just stuck to Libra (her future hubby) and pretty much did not use her the entire chapter. It actually gave me a semi heart attack when she appeared and started on the map next Chrom; I seriously though for a second "oh shit she got some support points by being next to Chrom, there goes all my hard work...."

It could also get in your way if you are going for Chrom/Village girl chan - Maiden; its why I was super careful on my male avatar playthrough to have Chrom completely isolated from all of the girls, especially Sumia, and married them all off well before Chapter 11, save for Olivia, who I just stuck to Libra (her future hubby) and pretty much did not use her the entire chapter. It actually gave me a semi heart attack when she appeared and started on the map next Chrom; I seriously though for a second "oh shit she got some support points by being next to Chrom, there goes all my hard work...."

yeah, but like why would you do that

and at least for Sully (and even more so for Female Avatar i suppose), it should be ridiculously easy to go all the way to S support by that point

and at least for Sully (and even more so for Female Avatar i suppose), it should be ridiculously easy to go all the way to S support by that point

Because Maiden x Chrom is best pairing.

Also, it's easier to grind for all of the supports if all of the ladies are still eligible.

Can't you just not activate the C support between Chrom and Sumia, activate the C between Chrom and anyotherlady, and then be fine?

------

Here's the video footage XP.

^

|

|

|

But this is what's concerning me. Has Sumia always been jealous of anyone else beside Chrom upon which Cordelia didn't show any only obsession?

EDIT: We may have ourselves another Maria Traydor (SO3).

Edited by Katarina

o.O

what

well that's....interesting

Erm...it's a glitch that Rey discovered.

It happens if Chrom is married to Maribelle. Either way, this'll make Sumia more interesting to study.

I dunno, cuz I can?

The main reason for me though is because I already had pairs in mind for all of his other supports; normally I'd obviously stick him with female avatar, but seeing as I'm playing a male this time, that's impossible. I figured I'd just go for village girl chan and suffer with a sub par Lucina and just bring in my female avatar from my completed file to pair up with Chrom. Surprisingly, they manage to do a lot of dual strikes and support blocks without having a single point of support in this file...

Didn't you guys know? Maiden passes down Rightful God and Galeforce after 99 hours of gameplay. Both suddenly appears in Lucina's Skillset.

Ooooh, I'll have to grind and see for myself! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! XD