Owain's references

Xeph

So we all know that Owain references Sacred Stones and Radiant Dawn when you do his sidequest, but I'm pretty surprised that he keeps referencing characters from other games now. Only done 3 support conversations and he has mentioned, Mordecai, Eliwood, and Kieran. Just how many characters does he end up referencing?

...Ike has a mullet? XD

In PoR, no, he doesn't, since a mullet is a hairstyle where the hair is longer in the back and short in the front. In RD though, Ike sorta does actually have one. His hair IS much longer in the back than in the front there. It's just not your typical mullet. lol

Edited by Anacybele

So I take it this is a huge hint towards a single world for all FE continents, including Elibe and Magvel. Albeit different points in time (obviously in Awakening's past).

Owain's references are just too random. I wouldn't take them seriously for anything, especially with his references to game titles.

On the other hand, Awakening does have many other things that point to connections, like the Laguz-like Taguel mentioned in one of Panne's supports and even by Henry ( who mentions having seen a man that could turn into a crow) and Chrom recognizing some of the cards of past Fire Emblem characters in the DLC (He recognizes Leif's and Eirika's and briefly mentions their origin at least when he obtains them).

It is said that Ike comes from 'another world', but the Champions of Yore 3 map seemed to consider even FE4 Gen1, Gen 2 and FE5 "different worlds", so the definition of "world" here is rather odd.