Ryu and Raiden

Randoman

When hearing the names Ryu and Raiden, which Ryu and Raiden do you first think of? I mean, there's Street Fighter, Breath of Fire, and Ninja Gaiden Ryu and there's Mortal Kombat and Metal Gear Raiden.

For Ryu, the first one that comes to mind is Street Fighter Ryu.

For Raiden, Mortal Kombat Raiden first comes to mind.

Definitely Street Fighter Ryu

But I always think of Metal Gear Raiden first, Mortal Kombat Raiden almost always comes to mind second, but I remember the great experience playing MGS2

I think of Ryu Hayabusa (thank god I didn't play NG3 past the first hour, because fuck that game and fuck NG3 Ryu) since I really loved the Ninja Gaiden Black and 2, and never really cared for Street Fighter. Raiden from MGS comes up first for me, probably because Revengeance just came out.

Edited by Constable Reggie

Considering I played the NES Ninja Gaidens before I played Street Fighter II [and then later more in both series] I think of both nearly at the same time but Hayabusa slightly faster.

Metal Gear Raiden for Raiden

I think of Ryu Hayabusa (thank god I didn't play NG3 past the first hour, because fuck that game and fuck NG3 Ryu) since I really loved the Ninja Gaiden Black and 2, and never really cared for Street Fighter. Raiden from MGS comes up first for me, probably because Revengeance just came out.

Indeed... Ninja Gaiden Black ftw!!