Wow, what's wrong with you guys

Junkhead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midna is my favorite. I put Tatl second because I find her tsundereness adorable.

Fi is just so cold...

Midna wasn't bad, but the King of Red Lions was pretty bro and happens to be the King of Hyrule himself.

Tatl was funny but her abrasiveness puts her below Navi, which I find really average.

Fi was awesome GTFO

Enough with the fashionable undergarments and the captain obvious.

My only issue with Navi was really just that I couldn't use first person when I needed to until I put up with her crap.

Move it to the D pad, duh?

Fun fact: My friend Hyper Hacker made a code that lets you lock on to and detonate any object, and he actually blew Navi up

Edited by Solais

Navi is sincerely the most hated helper in Zelda to me. Fi was annoying, but at least her info was somewhat useful, Majora's fairy (forget her name) wasn't too much better than Navi, but at least she had somewhat of a personality.

King of Red Lions was definitely my favourite. I don't find Navi that bad either. I liked Midna because she had her own weird made up language and I liked her voice (well, I didn't have her laughing super loudly from my wiimote at first because I owned the gamecube version, then we got the Wii version too) and attitude =3

I still haven't played Skyward Sword yet and we own it... I've just been playing too much Monster Hunter x3

But all I know about Fi is my brother always complained about her.

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm afraid the chain chomp from Link's Awakening wins out over all of them. If only you could keep him...

My problem with Navi is most of the things she "helps" you with, you more than likely have already figured out. "This door has iron bars! You can't open it with your bare hands!" You don't say, Navi? And here I thought a seven-year-old elf could bend those bars into a pretzel knot.

Cutie from Astyanax = greatest fairy assistant ever.