General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prepare for an Awakening dump~

di8vxiz.jpg

zfstXjY.png

9JOwTZL.png

1riabWv.png

7kw3eSC.png

nOWmRMi.jpg

ZijCmLJ.png

HotcnJ5.png

oyBioST.png

ukyBddj.jpg

oQtIhlJ.png

d4n3Vvc.png

MDcYsMi.png

jiIWejR.png

It's kind of sad, I keep finding all of this amazing Frederick fanart, but I find myself growing less and less fond of him by the day....

Prepare for an Awakening dump~

oyBioST.png

It's kind of sad, I keep finding all of this amazing Frederick fanart, but I find myself growing less and less fond of him by the day....

teeheehee

Poor anyone who marries Nowi.

worth it

SAIKYO SHINGUNSHI DENSETSU RUFURE.

...All I have to say is "wat".

That is hilarious.

90% of SF would love you if you could tell us what's so funny :0

90% of SF would love you if you could tell us what's so funny :0

It's just "wat".

SAIKYO SHINGUNSHI DENSETSU RUFURE = The legend of the greatest grandmaster Rufure [Robin]

It makes no sense. Which makes it hilarious.

NfJgMWX.png

...That actually looks fitting.

I like it. A whole lot more than all of the people drawing him in his mother's outfit.

Edited by shadowofchaos

...That actually looks fitting.

I like it. A whole lot more than all of the people drawing him in his mother's outfit.

Reminds me of the male Dancer's outfit in EO4. Their outfit is pretty Dancerific.

Oh LAWL, I just found this while looking for more Frederick art! (I can't help it, I love our blue butler knight so much!)

tumblr_mifk8nRr611s5es89o1_500.png

Everyone's just showing how much they love you, Freddy! :3

I found this and I thought that I should share this with you guys! :D

http://calliptus.tumblr.com/post/51912862431/im-supposed-to-be-working-on-work-stuff-right-now

(Sorry for the link, I can't make picture work for some reason, sorry for not being smart. :KnollRoll: )

Edited by December Knight

Grr, why do people always make my favorite FE characters look gay? First Ike, then Kieran, now Frederick. >.>

And my latest pic shown is overshadowed... xP

Well, it certainly doesn't help that at least the two knights are pretty attached to their commanders/rival for life~

And if you didn't find that comic to be hilarious, there's something wrong with you. ;P

I found this and I thought that I should share this with you guys! :D

http://calliptus.tumblr.com/post/51912862431/im-supposed-to-be-working-on-work-stuff-right-now

(Sorry for the link, I can't make picture work for some reason, sorry for not being smart. :KnollRoll: )

I actually liked this comic.

Sorry Frederick, but Chrom X Female Avatar FTW!

Grr, why do people always make my favorite FE characters look gay? First Ike, then Kieran, now Frederick. >.>

Well, it certainly doesn't help that at least the two knights are pretty attached to their commanders/rival for life~

And if you didn't find that comic to be hilarious, there's something wrong with you. ;P

I didn't find it funny, actually. I found it disturbing, especially since I ship Frederick and Female Avatar.

Remember, she never focuses on the work itself, she always focuses on works with her pairings or Freddy-bear.

And immediately dislikes anything and everything that doesn't agree with it.

Here's one from... urgh... Echizen...

36369329.jpg

Source: Click here

Also, if you have a pixiv account be SURE to have your R-18 filter on if you're going to browse that artist's other works. (It's on by default, as well as when you're browsing as a guest.)

It would really help if Echizen brushes up on some anatomy. Ninian's head... and those hands... bothering the hell out of me. Florina's moe pose does not make up for that... urgh.

Not to mention he made an R-18 image of Olivia... and it was horrendous.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Will you stop already? I can like pieces that aren't about my favorite pairings. >_> I don't care if you're joking or not, it's getting on my nerves. And the main reason I didn't like that comic was because I'm not into all that sexual stuff. I wouldn't have liked it much better if it was Ike and Elincia simply for that reason.

Edited by Anacybele