General Fire Emblem fanart: what is hotlink???

Thunderfox

Sounds good in theory, but there are times when the character just plain shows no sign of being attracted to the same sex. Sain is a perfect example. We don't see him hitting on all the guys, just the girls, and people still pair him with Kent.

I'm all for headcanons and stuff, but this isn't the place for them imo...

Back on topic. "Wat" is a perfect title for that pic. And OMG, somebody seriously lost Chrom in that fight? I think I had Sully go up against "Marth" both times...

Doesn't matter. As long as there are people that want to ship them they will be shipped. I enjoy shipping Oscar and Kieran, partly because it's just funny and partly because I think they would make for an interesting couple.

Wut? do you mean for sexuality/romantic preferences? People can headcanon whatever they want yo ~o3o~

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they stabbin' alright. :B

Hey, don't steal my bad jokes!

Not just FE...

But yeah tbh I'm more amused than anything by Marx/Ryouma because Draco's right, I'd expect more stabbing.

... Nobody quote that out of context.

Who's the terrified looking bloke in the foreground? Chris?

Doesn't matter. As long as there are people that want to ship them they will be shipped. I enjoy shipping Oscar and Kieran, partly because it's just funny and partly because I think they would make for an interesting couple.

Wut? do you mean for sexuality/romantic preferences? People can headcanon whatever they want yo ~o3o~

We can discuss this until we're blue in the face. I usually don't support yoai and yuri because of the reasons I gave, but that doesnt mean I'm going to treat people who do support it like dirt. I'll just...avoid the art and fics of such like Sain x Kent.

Bolded the truth...

I fell over from adorableness from the chibis. Especially the manaketes. :3

And in the cast pic... Am I seeing grown-up Nah and younger Nah, as well as two Yarnes, not to mention plenty of crying children, or am I going crazy? o.o;

We can discuss this until we're blue in the face. I usually don't support yoai and yuri because of the reasons I gave, but that doesnt mean I'm going to treat people who do support it like dirt. I'll just...avoid the art and fics of such like Sain x Kent.

Bolded the truth...

I never said you were. I'm not about to rag on you for not being into it or anything ~o3o~

Hey, it could be worse. As soon as Legend of Korra was announced everyone started shipping her with Tenzin before it was revealed that he was 50+ with three children and a fourth on the way ~o3o~

Hey, it could be worse. As soon as Legend of Korra was announced everyone started shipping her with Tenzin before it was revealed that he was 50+ with three children and a fourth on the way ~o3o~

OH GOD that's just...wrong lol.

Glac: I recognized most of them anyway. Well, out of the ones I've played...

That's Marth's girlfriend, Caeda.

Ohhh

Couldn't recognize her from that angle.

OH GOD that's just...wrong lol.

Glac: I recognized most of them anyway. Well, out of the ones I've played...

Good. I'd hope what I did wasn't completely necessary for most of us, since it's a FE site...

I only know a little bit of Japanese but...

I think Ryouma and Marx are arguing which country will get to keep Kamui as they comment on how cute Kamui is.

Of course, please do correct me if I'm wrong.