Weirdest reclass

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh

also reclassing Chrom to Sniper, then having him pull out the Falchion at that last cutscene

I will never understand why of all things they chose archer to have as one of Chrom's reclass options. Personally I think it seems strange re-classing him at all, but at least he reminds me of a knight lord when reclassed as a cavalier.

Oh for that matter, female Morgan reclassing to Dark Mage: "Do I... Do I look like my father in this?"

ditto with Sorceror o.O

oh well Morgan's capped speed and defense as a swordmaster, won't be long before i head into Grandmaster class and max all her stats

Also, the Avatar in any class that doesn't use magic. The later scenes become lol when a myrmidon casts thoron.

Whenever I reclass my avatar to a non-magic using class, I simply give him the Levin sword or one of the other magic weapons to compensate.

Oh for that matter, female Morgan reclassing to Dark Mage: "Do I... Do I look like my father in this?"

I thought Pegasus Knight and its promotions are kind of funny because classwise she's as far as it gets

Walhart as anything other than Conqueror is weird because of his red face thing too.

I hope and pray she says this when reclassing to Bride.

"My dad was... weird."

I will never understand why of all things they chose archer to have as one of Chrom's reclass options. Personally I think it seems strange re-classing him at all, but at least he reminds me of a knight lord when reclassed as a cavalier.

This is just speculation, but as nobility, I'm sure Chrom probably learned the ways of a few different weapons and prefers swords (and lances?)... Not to mention hunting game is a noble hobby, so maybe his archery skills are related to that?

I hope and pray she says this when reclassing to Bride.

"My dad was... weird."

Similarly, Male Morgan in a male-only class. "Do I look like my mother in this?" when he has no shirt and the same muscle mass as Basilio

Gerome as a Priest.

Dat Mask...

Gerome: I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest.

For me, Henry as a Sorcerer is weird because, in his support with Sumia, she says he has little chicken legs. Suddenly, he looks like a bodybuilder. Maybe he's top heavy?

Reclassing any Taguel or Manakete would indeed be weird (particularly the latter, if reclassed into Wyvern Rider or Wyvern Lord). Also, any female as an Archer besides Noire might make me go "wut".

I just had Lucina as a Sorcerer so she could pick up Vengeance, and I have to say I can't think of a less fitting character for the class.

I just had Lucina as a Sorcerer so she could pick up Vengeance, and I have to say I can't think of a less fitting character for the class.

Lucina as a Sorcerer in the post-Chapter 21 scene

I have now ruined the whole scene for you (heh heh get it)

Edited by shadykid

Not sure if it's weird, but I reclassed Noire to a Troubadour, then a War Cleric. Took me quite a bit of grinding, but now she's hurling herself towards enemies, steel axe in hand, screaming "BLOOD AND THUNDER" at the top of her lungs. Oh, and she's occasionally healing people.

Edited by Chalky