I wonder how Jake feels...

Plot Twist: YOU are Jake reincarnated.

Build Male Avatar Build 2, face 3, hair 5, color 8

Fucking Jake right there

Iunno if he cares, since there is more than one Anna.

I wonder if there are multiple Jakes like there are multiple Annas?

This is confirmed. Jake appears multiple times across the series as well. I don't know if they are one-to-one though, if it is, somewhere out there, there is a Jake hurting right now.

He probably feels like I feel.

Wondering who Jake is, specifically.

I think there is a page on SF that explains all of FE's reoccurring themes. Specifically, Jake is a character that often pops up in a scene or two in some games and he is always Anna's lover. He is playable as a ballistician in FE11(I haven't played 1, 3, 12, don't hate me). I actually used him despite him being a snail, because he did wonders spot-removing troublesome enemy units.

Build Male Avatar Build 2, face 3, hair 5, color 8

Fucking Jake right there

Would have so done this and named my Avatar Jake if I per-emptively known you could marry Anna, since I initially thought she was a side character similar to DLC characters and can't be "interacted with" with the normal cast.

Edited by Cucco Jump

This is confirmed. Jake appears multiple times across the series as well. I don't know if they are one-to-one though, if it is, somewhere out there, there is a Jake hurting right now.

Nope. Jake only appears on Archanea, Jugdral, and Elibe. There probably isn't a Jake hurting anywhere right now. :Knoll:

Nope. Jake only appears on Archanea, Jugdral, and Elibe. There probably isn't a Jake hurting anywhere right now. :Knoll:

Wait, you didn't actually prove anything. And how dare you destroy my fantasy of making a fictional character jealous.

To be fair there are probably a bazillion Annas and he probably won't mind sharing.

That and his waifu Anna could be one of the many sisters and not the one from FE13 but eh

doop

Then I will have to hunt down this Cucco Jump character to exact revenge for stealing mai waifu

Have at thee, foul sir

Wouldn't it be "Fowl Sir"?