I used to draw Sonic characters when I was younger

Junkhead

When I was like 7-9, I used to draw Sonic characters all the time.

I even went as far as to making some bionic super (phase 3) Sonic/Knuckles hybrid. It was awesome.

I once tried drawing Sonic but he came out hilariously bad. Nowadays, I do quick doodles of Eggman whenever I get the chance.

Besides that though, since early childhood, I always drew pictures of dinosaurs and other reptilian monstrosities eating, mutilating, skewering, cooking, torturing, and uh...doing all sorts of other violent things with humans.

Edited by Nightmare

I once tried drawing Sonic but he came out hilariously bad. Nowadays, I do quick doodles of Eggman whenever I get the chance.

Besides that though, since early childhood, I always drew pictures of dinosaurs and other reptilian monstrosities eating, mutilating, skewering, cooking, torturing, and uh...doing all sorts of other violent things with humans.

That sounds like badass art.

I've been drawing lots at school lately. I like writing song lyrics and making every letter into art somehow. I wanna do graffiti sometime.

From the age of 8 right up to 11-12 I was also drawing Sonic characters. All the time. I even made a sort-of comic, lol.

If I find my shit I can try to scan it and I'll show you all the work of my youth.