What's the *craziest* thing you ever did?

I helped unleash rats in my HS's cafeteria as my year's senior prank. xP

Oh, I also put kool-aid in the water receptacle of an iron once. My gosh my mom will never let that go LOL

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today I came out to my mom

she was so cool about it that it actually made me feel bad about ever doubting her

feelsgoodman.jpg

she was so cool about it that it actually made me feel bad about ever doubting her

feelsgoodman.jpg

I, uh, accidentally read this as "today I came to my mom."

It kind of changed the meaning of the second sentence. >____>

I, uh, accidentally read this as "today I came to my mom."

It kind of changed the meaning of the second sentence. >____>

all those yaoi fics are making you see things lol

holy fuck really?

why did you not tell me?

sorry chuchito

should've went to you first : P

How do you associate yaoi with incest?

I associated it with naughty

as in kinky naughty

Edited by Esme

1) I understand. I did that, too.

2) Wha?

3) I understand... I never did that, but I'd be lying if I said I never felt that way...

4) Huh? Jerking as in vomiting? Or the other jerking...?

5) What did the fat man doooooooooo? :)

4.Basically i splashed,jumping around in excitement as if i was in swimmming pool, only this time is in bathtub

5.He started to pick a fight with me and i happened to be near a small tree,,

feelsgoodman.jpg

Hey, that's great. My parents still think I'm straight, and I have no plans to change that. I really don't want to be like, "Surprise! You actually have two homosexual sons!"

Hey, that's great. My parents still think I'm straight, and I have no plans to change that. I really don't want to be like, "Surprise! You actually have two homosexual sons!"

Do eeettt, you'll get that priceless look on their faces when they find out they can't get grandchildren with their genetic history lol.

ha ha

the way you put it is really funny

however, uh, it's gonna be revealed eventually

let's hope they take it well 'cause no one wants a bunch of drama over something so small :/

Unfortunately, that won't work since I have another brother who is actually heterosexual and married.

they dodged a bullet there

let's hope they take it well 'cause no one wants a bunch of drama over something so small :/

Well, you see, I am kind of in an unusual situation of having a "preview" thanks to my brother. I wasn't there personally, but the aftermath tells me it didn't go so great. True, my brother came out during his jackass phase and he's on much better terms with my parents now... but still. I mean, I don't think my parents wouldn't be hateful or anything, but I get the general sense that they don't view my gay brother's relationship with his partner on the same level as my straight brother's relationship.

Plus, in the household I grew up in, it was basically an unwritten rule that talk about sex was off-limits. In fact, my dad never had the birds-n-bees talk with me so at least I can retaliate with, "But you never told me I had to like girls!" Thank goodness for sex education in public schools.

Plus, in the household I grew up in, it was basically an unwritten rule that talk about sex was off-limits. In fact, my dad never had the birds-n-bees talk with me so at least I can retaliate with, "But you never told me I had to like girls!" Thank goodness for sex education in public schools.

Same for me. Back when I had my first girlfriend when I was 15, my parents highly uncomfortably told me they didn't want me staying in my room with her. So we retaliated by making out in the living room while watching a movie. Then when I was 17, my mother walked in on me and a girl and I was told up front they didn't want me to have sex.

Also sex ed in my high school was the worst. The teacher only ever dared to show cross diagrams of vaginas and dicks.