What's the *craziest* thing you ever did?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy things, eh? (I'm all about that.)

1. Being born... Hahah, okay. Not really...

2. Walking on the highway side of the fence at my grandma's store. (I still don't know why... XD)

3. Stealing stuff from my school back in like kindergarten... ?

4. Messing around on the furniture and breaking stuff at my grandma's store.

5. Leaving my Gamecube on for the whole day(and breaking it)because I didn't remember how to save... Oh well, it was used anyway...

6. Almost strangling myself... at my grandma's store.

7. Getting in a(supposed)fight with one of my sister's friends about Neil Peart. (It was through chalk writing though. XD) ... And this one was recently...

Hmmm... That's all I remember(but there's more... I know... >_>).

Let's see...

I've stolen some shit like other people have mentioned.

Poured yogurt on a friends face while he was sleeping.(We're not friends anymore... lol worthy it!)

Does putting milk cartoons and shit in the middle of the road count as crazy?

I don't know, I'm not actually so crazy. Plus, nothing compares to the guy who fucked that one chick with her boyfriend in the room. He won the thread to me.

Once my friend got some weed but it turned out to be laced with PCP. We smoked that shit for 36 straight hours, blew about 200$ on food, and ended up on the interstate going 100+ mph throwing magnetic rocks at cars, signs, and bicycles. It was like a 10 pound bag of magnet rocks too, and I have still have no idea what happened for most of the day. Hell I don't even know where we got the magnets.

Drugs are bad mkaaaaay?

Hm...Well...I ate fugu in japan..You can die from eating it an I just had to test my luck..Tasted great btw.

fugu is just pretending there's danger IMO. Only qualified chefs are allowed to prepare it. Still, if it gave you a scare then whatever.

When I was in Algeria when I was 11, my little brother and I took a dare that all the 20+ year old guys wouldn't do: jump off this (gonna approximate but this honestly isn't an exaggeration) 9-10 story rock formation (my uncle told me it was 1 km high...I'm not sure about all that but it sure as hell was huge) into the sea. So my brother and I were like "fuck it" and jumped off it. I swear I was in the air for like 10 seconds hoping I would land farther than all the rocks on the bottom (otherwise it'd be one of those painful deaths you'd see in the movies). Thankfully I did though and I got to make fun of the rest of them all for being pussies for the rest of the day haha.

Just listening to that story made me almost shit myself. ._. Granted, the 10-story rock is probably fos, but still. Sigh~.

Anyway, I'm a cautious person. Read: Boring. (Read: None of these desires whatsoever. ^^") Actually, I did have a moment of bravado once. I never liked the monkey bars as a kid, but one time I wanted to show off for my dad. I was five, maybe. So he's sitting on a bench like 10 feet away, talking to this lady (read: getting his game on). I get to one of the middle bars and am hanging there, and start shouting "Daddy, look!" But he doesn't, the old fool. And chibi Paulina's fingers start slipping. And chibi Paulina falls. Right on her arm. Snap.

I got a neon pink cast, so it wasn't all bad. =3

Yeah yeah, I'm boring. ;n;

@Paulina: Well monkey bars were pretty cool and I used to play around with them when I was 6 lol. Darn it was fun back then.

Oh yeah when I was 10 I literally wanted to die just to see what happens after death. Specifically I wanted to know how it feels to jump off the 2nd floor. Damn that was retarded(I admit now I just wanna jump off the 1st floor and see what happens but I fear I would fracture something lol)

When I was 12 my unc(who's just 5 years older than me) piqued my interest in a horror movie. He told me it had naked people in there and I was all "Omg is that actually possible in a movie?" so I ended up watching some miserable scenes involving nose-biting and cannibals.

The worst part was when

I saw a guy getting his dick castrated.

Man I was scarred 4 lyfe. O_O I am so not watching horror movies evar.

got a massive bout of diarrhea right before going into the pool at a hotel, and didn't have the time to make it back upstairs, so I took a shit in the side showers and spent half an hour trying to get it down the drain/wash myself off.

11 years old... those were the days~

I let myself be catapulted into the air by 2 people after seeing others do it and then broke my arm.

My computer is acting weird...

#1 let my dad start a bonfire (you've never seen an "Alberta Cowboy With More Money, Rotten Furniture And Gasoline Than He Knows What To Do With" bonfire)

#2 let my brother poison me

#3 go around the neighbourhood acting like a travelling salesman

#4 hang my feet over a 300 foot drop on a notorious mountain trail

#5 trade away a naturally obtained shiny golbat

Just the tip of the iceberg

Edited by Knight

When I was like 3 or 4 I threw a brick at my Grandfather's greenhouse. I think I remember wanting to experiment, see what would happen. Well I certainly found out.

I've never broken a bone in my body, so I have no stories regarding such things. I've never been overly adventurous or careless or crazy.

hmmmm stupid things that i have done......

i brought a pen knife to school when i was like 4 or 5

before i even went to school, i didnt know how electricity works so i decided to squirt a lamp with my water gun.

i cut my brothers lip with a toy sword

when i was cycling back home at night, i cycled into curb at a high speed by accident. it sucked

i flooded the school toilets. because im an idiot that's why