Junkhead

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have it in my history~

798890052_843114.gif

B-but what if he's shy? ;A;

W-what? You hath confused me, Dame Freohr!

Hey man just because HIV is bad doesn't mean Ebola's not a bitch as well.

So all of you are HIV to his Ebola?

doesn't change the fact that he made an unfunny thread which appears to be straight out of /r/mensrights

Unfunny threads are not reasons to hate someone.

November 19.

This is really unfunny.

I agree with this. I don't even know who's trying to be funny in this thread. The only thing I know is that Narga isn't and I find myself agreeing with him. Reading this thread feels like being the only sober person in a room and just sitting in the corner quietly when in walks in the sober superhero who argues with all the drunken people and they don't understand because when you're drunk your brain doesn't work right.(Although he might be just a small bit buzzed just for trying to argue with them)

Reading this thread feels like being the only sober person in a room and just sitting in the corner quietly when in walks in the sober superhero who argues with all the drunken people and they don't understand because when you're drunk your brain doesn't work right.(Although he might be just a small bit buzzed just for trying to argue with them)

What foul pit of hell did you summon this analogy from

• 2 months later...

Proof why Soul is better than a bunch of you whiners, and especially better than Crash who some of you compare him to.

Rather than, say, reporting you for flaming, which you did since implying someone is an idiot is obviously flaming, he just laughed it off. Let's see some of you do that all the time instead of whining to us.

Oh, and regardless of Soul's response, I'm actually considering whether I should be warning you, CordeliaxFrederick.

why are you so terrible