Fe 10 easy mode again

cyron

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zomg, you almost beat me Maiden of the Moonlight, it was great your mostly female em team tc. Now, let's do another em draft, but with free haar

Yeah!! my loss here is definite..

• 2 weeks later...

Part 3 (cont.)

Chapter 8 – 8/167

Gatrie went to the right side alone while everyone else followed through the left so they can close in the last of the enemies.

Chapter 9 – 4/171

I send Marcia straight to the boss where see scored a critical on player turn and another to finish him on the enemy turn.

Chapter 10 – 7/178

Again Gatrie went alone to kill off enemies from the south and then the others go for the enemies near them from the upper part.

Chapter 11 – 8/186

I used plenty of bexp on Astrid so I can promote her to silver knight and have Marcia promote to seraph knight. I rely on Shinon in this chapter because of his range and it helped me a lot.

Chapter 12 – 5/191

I have Edward promote to trueblade and made him and Zihark up front to kill most of the enemy units.

Chapter 13 – 3/194

Edward survived some attacks from laguz enemy units and he utterly scored two critical on Ike.

Final – 7/201

I was ****** pissed because I shouldn’t gave weapons to everybody in the previous chapter so I won’t attack them.

Final – 7/201

I was ****** pissed because I shouldn’t gave weapons to everybody in the previous chapter so I won’t attack them.

Yeah I'm going to have fun going up against Nolan, who will probably be near the level cap...

Well then.. sorry for double post but no one else has posted and I have chapters!

3-10 7(148)

Soren is awesome. Ike sucks and cost me like three turns.

3-11 7(155)

Makalov is BEXP'ed to max level... caps all but magic and resistance.

3-12 3(158)

Nolan kills stuff then he kills more stuff... I think you see what happened. Gave him the boots pre-map!

3-13

Nolan is BEXP'ed to level 13 and caps all but strength and defense... he then kills Ike.

Probably going to add endgame later. Nolan can't cap defense...

Part 4

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Marcia

Greil: Ike, Rafiel, Shinon, Gatrie, Edward

Hawk: Reyson, Astrid, Kyza, Lyre, Zihark

Prologue – 7/212

Quick note I forgot about the rule from 3-1 so I just added a 4 turn penalty. Micaiah took on the enemies from the southern area while Sothe and Marcia go north and then east while killing enemies along the way.

Chapter 1 – 6/218

I have Gatrie guard the east side and Shinon guard the west. Both Ike and Edward headed south towards the boss.

Chapter 2 – 8/226

Both Zihark and Lyre headed west and Astrid, Kyra, and Reyson go south. Both the laguz beast held out the reinforcements while the others to straight to Valtome.

Chapter 3 – 11/237

I have Micaiah go to where Stefan is at and both Marcia and Sothe kill the rest of the enemies in the desert. It was tough because of the reinforcements.

Chapter 4 – 10/247

Ike went in alone straight to the where Oliver is at and Edward followed behind. Gatrie covered the rear against reinforcements and Shinon backed up everyone.

Chapter 5 – 4/251

Astrid moved ahead and everyone tries to clear the way so she has enough space to attack and kill Izuka.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4 (cont.)

Final-1 – 4/255

I have Zihark and Stefan goes to the west side, Astrid, Edward, Geoffrey, and Micaiah at the east and everyone else straight north.

Final-2 – 2/257

I have to provide cover for Rafiel went I try to attempt to get the wishblade and most of the time the enemies were targeting Gatrie.

Final -3 – 2/259

The only units I have to attack Dheginsea were Ike, Marcia, Shinon, and Edward. I let Edward kill him since he’s equipped with the Wyrmslayer.

Final-4 – 2/261

It wasn’t enough to get just one turn because of the guard ability. I have to use almost everyone to attack the spirits when Sephiran warped near us. Then when he’s defenseless, we attack him.

Final-5 – 3/264

In the first turn we destroyed four of the orbs and then take out the remaining four in turn two. Then Shinon, Zihark, and Kyza attack Ashera so Ike can give her the final blow.

Top five results:

5th Marcia: B: 179 W:95

4th Shinon: B: 159 W: 111

3th Edward B: 154 W: 114

2nd Ike B: 170 W: 117

1st Gatrie B: 206 W: 114