Cordelia and Chrom

Meanwhile Chrom gets hitched with a dancer chick he knew for less than a week. gg Cordelia.

You're forgetting the Generic Village Girl-chan.

gg indeed, Cordelia.

So Chrom... what's her name?"

Edited by shadowofchaos

gg indeed, Cordelia.

Although I usually stay away from these videos as I would like to experience them by myself ingame. This is a clip I know I will never see otherwise.

On an extended note; even her daughter can't support Chrom's. Two families apart, there. It does make Cordelia's marriages with anybody else feel a little superficial, too.

What? My Inigo (Chrom's Son) already has a C rank with Severa, and it shows an S as being possible.

I felt bad for Cordelia so I made MU marry her.

And Chrom then decides to marry a generic village woman.

Whoa, you must have really F'ed up if you got that going unintentionally. Unless FE10 conditioned you to do things the crazy way.

What? My Inigo (Chrom's Son) already has a C rank with Severa, and it shows an S as being possible.

I mean the daughter Chrom will always have (Lucina) can never support Severa (Cordelia's) no matter what -- all the other kids he has (pending on the wife) are variable, and are able to support her since she can also support them to S *anyway* even if not Chrom's kid, or her own sibling. :)

(Inigo being Chrom's son makes no difference in Severa's support content, for instance)

Edited by Kirokan

I always got the impression that Cordelia would stand or be near Chrom hoping he would notice her.

That and she never seems to bother talking with him.

gg indeed, Cordelia.

Chrom-sama? I think i much prefer "my lord" from Frederick. Sounds more proper. [/filthy westerner]

lol yeah i dont think ill ever end up seeing that scene either, so thats a pretty cool share.

I really have no sympathy for Cordelia.

Neither do i, really. Shes very boring and the fact she really DOESNT get over Chrom after she marries really steams my broccoli.

I think the DLC conversation pretty much sums up why she's not a romance option for Chrom: She can't talk to him like a normal person.

And really, I dislike the people who have their MU marry her because she can't have her first love or she deserves someone great. Can't they just like her on her own merits?

I think the DLC conversation pretty much sums up why she's not a romance option for Chrom: She can't talk to him like a normal person.

And people are still complaining about her unrequited love. Geez. dry.gif

As much as I do want Cordelia have a support with Chrom, but I already know at least WHY she shouldn't.

Neither do i, really. Shes very boring and the fact she really DOESNT get over Chrom after she marries really steams my broccoli.

someone hasn't look on the supports right here

and clearly Frosty Fire Mage haven't too