Any way to farm Second Seals post-Chapter 13?

Yeah, I've been trying to analyze/scour the internet on information regarding Second Seal drop rates, but to no avail. I'm fully aware that you can start purchasing them starting Chapter 16~, but I would really like it if someone knows where Second Seals are commonly founded, such as location of the map from skirmishes. (I have Golden Gaffe and spotpass, so lol5000gold Reeking Boxes don't really matter).

Unless it's all RNG. :(

Those are inaccessible before you get Lucina.

ETA: I haven't found a way yet.

But you also have to form couples to unlock the children besides unlocking Lucina.

Edit: I usually get Second Seals for free as random drops.

Edited by SparkNorkx

But you also have to form couples to unlock the children besides unlocking Lucina.

Edit: I usually get Second Seals for free as random drops.

Misread the title. I thought it said pre-13.

Either way, I still don't think there are farming methods until 16, OP.

You could buy lots of Reeking Boxes and hope the skirmishes have thief/barbarian bosses and that they hold Second Seals. That's what I did and was sometimes lucky to get them. The last Second Seal skirmish I did was an Assassin one in the Carrion Isle (chapter 13 spot) before doing prologue 6 and no longer needing them. Try to reach all the event tiles too with un-paired units. I got a few Rift Doors that way and then summoned some merchants to buy Second Seals. Save before you use a Rift Door and if the 3 items she adds don't include what you want, restart, do something else and try again later.

I don't think you get EXP if you are maxed out on levels or weapon EXP if you're maxed out on weapon levels (could be wrong on the later) so your best bet is probably to farm skirmishes and the event tiles in them, hoping for Rift Doors. If you have the DLC, Champions of Yore 1 also has 2 villages for you to farm more items. Yeah, the chances of getting Second Seals is pretty slim, but you don't have much choice, do you? :(

Also I've seen some Streetpass teams (randomly generated) with Rift Doors? Maybe they can spawn with Second Seals, too?

Actually, on that note, do Second Seals show up if on user-generated Streetpass teams? Maybe you could find a friend with the game and keep summoning his team or something? No one has the game in Australia yet so I have no idea how this part works.

I don't think you get EXP if you are maxed out on levels or weapon EXP if you're maxed out on weapon levels (could be wrong on the later) so your best bet is probably to farm skirmishes and the event tiles in them, hoping for Rift Doors. If you have the DLC, Champions of Yore 1 also has 2 villages for you to farm more items. Yeah, the chances of getting Second Seals is pretty slim, but you don't have much choice, do you? :(

Also I've seen some Streetpass teams (randomly generated) with Rift Doors? Maybe they can spawn with Second Seals, too?

Actually, on that note, do Second Seals show up if on user-generated Streetpass teams? Maybe you could find a friend with the game and keep summoning his team or something? No one has the game in Australia yet so I have no idea how this part works.

You actually still get those even if you're maxed. If you're doubled with an S Support, you'll still gain support points from the event tiles. But that might be your best bet.