The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

I found some of the things you did hypocritical, similar to as you stated I was kind of being with Areox. Like your vote on darros then telling other people their vote was worthless when it was on smiles. That sticks out massively to me because smiles DID flip scum and you can't really take that away. Your weird uncalled for defense of him did not seem like it was a null read either which also stands out a lot after the flip. I wanna know why you chose to not do anything about the lynch there if you didn't like it that bad and if you thought it was all just bad votes?

Also: You said it was a null read, kinda defended him like a townish read. Why wasn't his one post bad enough to give you a more leaning scum read on him? Why did that one post just not give you any sort of read? I mean in the open it looks as if that one post gave you more of a town read on him.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like he's not really caring. I get a xenoblade mafia feeling from him kind of. But I couldn't really tell or not so I kind of brushed it off and tried to wait and see what a few of his other posts later this day would be like.

I found Smiles votes worthless because he didn't exist to react to them. Maybe it wasn't the best thing in hindsight, nyeh. I defended him like a town read at first because I thought the wagon was weak. I could have easily jumped on the wagon myself you know and tried to gain towncred, but I didn't. I don't remember ever saying that I thought Smiles was scum, but I just wanted to make sure that my townreads weren't lynched instead. Because nullreads being lynched is better than townreads getting lynched. Until the end, I said that I didn't want to lynch him. Maybe it came across as a townread, but it was null.

Kay.

Just saying, if you read the thread, after you already know the outcome of the first lynch, its like...a suspense story. Personally, I think frog, paper and blue are scum.

I think its justifiable for me to accuse three people since I havent posted anything really.

HOW IN THE FUCK WASNT BLUE LYNCHED.

From what I can see, mafia games start off by "jokevoting" to get reactions out of people. Well a 'wagon' started on marth. It went for a bit, and since it showed that it wasn't breaking, Frog steps in and tries to remove suspicion. Goes relatively unnoticed.

Some other shit happens

Frog posts again, trying to draw attention away from blue. No one had even been talking about blue at that point. Im assuming he did this because blue still had a ton of votes.

Later on, blue calls for a no-lynch, which Im sure is almost ALWAYS detrimental to the town, especially this early, and since at this point, mancer had shown himself to be pretty town oriented. Possibly to kill mancer during the night with no loss. i dunno.

Mancer wagon falls apart, blue goes for prims, AND claims back up. I dont even know what that is, but I'm sure that claiming something like that was just an attempt to save his ass.

Paper completely disregards the marth wagon, votes sgt instead. Why? He then proceeds to defend marth. Why?

The thing that sold me on paper:

I'm Stahl. If you check the last letter of my first 5 posts, it should spell out "stahl" (darroS, artisT, hA, braH, fooL)I don't have a night action, but I can try to get a B Support with people at any time. If conditions are right (I'm not aware of what the conditions are), I get to talk to them OC 'til one of me or my target dies. According to my PM, this is called a Supporter. I can attempt this until I get a success, so I just spammed it on people early in the phase to try to catch a mafia offguard or find an info role.

I did get a success, but I'd rather not out my target since I'm pretty sure they are town.

Thats funny...I thought I was the supporter. Unless theres something that other townies can do that takes the actions of another town, then Im convinced youre scum, and anyone that defends you.

For example:

Blue-

-and I think Paper is town based on his vote on Sgt

If I recall you guys werent even talking about who you thought were town, and he just randomly throws out there that he thinks paper was town.

I still have suspicions of priam.

Thats it for now...I dont know if that was good or not..but..yeah..>.<

TBH if multiple people have the supporter role, I feel like it's the "FE mechanic" that was supposed to be in the game. Take vanillas and give them a chance at OC instead. Either way, since the Supporter role is so provable, I can't see why Paper would fake it. He could (and IMO should) out who he managed to talk to in OC on D1. It's not like that person is confirmed town in any way, so I don't really see any harm in it other than confirming Paper's role.

Also, I dislike how Shinori called Prims's case on Areox "easy" considering he started off the phase with basically the exact same case.

I find it very odd that Areox doesn't know he should be active, but understands the game well enough for an analysis like that. Not sure he would be trying for a 1vs1 as scum, though...

I have conflicting views regarding Areox but really I'd like it if he posts content before I go on about him.

Okay, time to out your opinions. I don't really like this post anyway, because the whole problem with Areox was that he wasn't posting content, but okay.

are we sure areox is shinori's friend and not shinori's alt, they post the exact same right down to the "Kay."

will post when back from argade later

itg: Areox proves the point further by saying "just sayin."

Areox, if duplicate roles are allowed, then do you still think that Paperblade is scum? Also, if you think Marth/Bluedoom is scum, then why do you think that Sgt. Smilies voted for him? Also, Paperblade didn't really ignore the Marth wagon as he said several times that he thought that the manner in which Marth claimed made him likely to be town.