The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's frankly possible that scum just chose to claim as emm since that wouldn't be a priority lynch target for us and the real emm most likely wouldn't out that especially if she is self-aligned.

However I still want better reasons than that. And currently I will not vote Areox this phase.

Well I wouldn't mind lynching one of Prims/ Elieson for lackluster play overall so that's always there if we're not lynching Areox.

And do you have suggestions Shinori?

I think SB should be reviewed if you haven't looked over his ISO.

I have off feelings about prims and because of your really half-hearted/weak push on Areox I question your alignment. But you have that donnie claim so idk.

I still think SB/prims at the moment should be looked at.

FRANKLY worst comes to worst we could no lynch seeing as scum killed a third-party and we lynched scum.

Good luck getting a no-lynch.

Frankly I'm just frustrated with the activity and what people are doing atm. My town reads happen to be you, SB and Paper. Everyone else is relatively doing the same thing- commenting on stuff without posting reads, or posting lackluster reads and not saying anything more.

Ok so I read Lucina view on Shinori vs SB. Sounds like taking sides, I don't see how someone's scummy for having a worser defence, especially when you like both the cases on each other.

Ok, now a better case. ##Unvote ##Vote: Prims

Ugh on second thought I am too tired to read any of this. I skimmed ISOs though. Lynch me if I haven't posted real content and elaborated on this by the end of the day.

SB/Elie/Darros/Marf are all bad lynches. Lucina isn't great but I got townvibes from Rapier D1. Paper is possible scum who made a prod vote on his buddy then decided to just ride the cred when things went sour, he hasn't really done anything townie this game. Note that Smilies never bothered to try and safe himself with a Paper vote when his buddies should've been screaming at him to do so. Couldn't really get a handle on Kay or Boron. Shinori looks better lately tbh.

Honestly I still like Areox vote the most. He seems to have basic understanding of Mafia but coasted through D1 and needed votes on him to post content, and he's still not even voting. Still stand by scumteam probably consisting of lurkers/weaker players based on the D1 turnout and Areox falls into both categories.

Bold, allow me to elaborate.

First off Areox actually voted so it really just sounds like a lazy point against him. He voted Paperblade. Next if they're both claiming supporters I don't get why you'd say both of them are probable scum without looking into the matter. Next if you're going to accuse someone of being scum I'd have assumed at least you would read their ISO properly. You also haven't explained why you think Paper has done nothing townie throughout the game but SOMEHOW you were able to town-read Rapier's What-the-fuck jokeposts. Furthermore there are signs of you bussing smilies since you just kept saying how smilies was scummy but never doing anything about it (vote on me considered lazy as well).

This argument is mostly full of holes(because you can always say you were tired and skimmed and I can't argue against that) and grasping and all but what the hell I honestly can't think of anything else to go after and I don't wanna votepark on someone I think might be town just because of 'newbie stuff.' Also I won't be around endphase.

I glossed over Areox's vote post while skimming, whoops. Either way I still find him needing a wagon on him to post content scummy.

Furthermore there are signs of you bussing smilies since you just kept saying how smilies was scummy but never doing anything about it (vote on me considered lazy as well).

Initially I didn't switch to him because deadline was approaching fast, I still found you scummy and last minute wagons are egh. Didn't switch the second time because I thought Paperblade was worse after the Smilies prodvote. Also it wouldn't really be a "bus" if I wasn't on the wagon.

Paperblade is (was, even) scummy because he drops weak votes then only posts several one liners in response to smaller issues. His vote on me is the first thing that I think resembles a serious case and not a prod (Smilies) / rolespec (Elie). I have been saying this all game, so "You also haven't explained why you think Paper has done nothing townie throughout the game" is bullshit. The read still holds after D1 because his Smilies vote was never pushed beyond just "Do something" until the wagons became him/Smilies; I could easily see it as a prod on a scumbuddy that went wrong once a wagon started. Obviously Paper isn't going to push a counterwagon on himself, and it wouldn't be ideal for Smilies to try to switch the scum lynch to a stronger player, either.

##Unvote

##Vote: Paperblade

All cases involving Elie claiming to be roleblocked are terrible, btw. Town roles can roleblock, so Elie could have been jailed or targeted by a town hooker or something. Not to mention that we don't know what scum has so maybe there's a scum backup for all we know.

I thought Rapier's ED1 posts implied he wasn't scum over some specific meta. It's hard to elablorate on this for a number of reasons though :X but overall he looked like apathetic-silly town!Rapier, and Lucina hasn't posted anything terrible enough for me to drop it and vote him over Areox/Paper.

Worth noting since SF doesn't re-read: if I'm wrong on scum!Paper then SB is obvtown for being the swingvote between Paper/Smilies (him saying "I don't want to lynch smilies" at the same time makes me doubt it's even an overeager bus). Though SB is like the towniest I've ever seen him this game even without that.

1) Thinking scum are probably in lurkers/Smilies voters doesn't mean I can't townread people in those categories. ftr the only Smilies voters I'd actually consider as scum are you and Kay now that I've read the thread.

2) That was a theoretical in case I'm wrong (not gonna lie, I don't have much conviction about any scumreads this game) because I kind of expect I'll die and nobody will realize this if we both flip town and then SB will be considered a viable lynch target even though he shouldn't be. Basically you being town means that SB specifically swung the wagons to lynch the scum roleblocker instead of the townie, something I just don't think scum would have done.

Hmm... I double checked the votes, and I'm going to concede that point to you. I thought Elieson unvoted before SB laid down his Smile vote.

fmpov this is how things are

Town

Paperblade

Marth

Darros

Darros

Probtown

Areox

Tyrant Sage->SB

Shinori

Possibly Scum

BBM

Boron

Elieson

Kay

Prims

Rapier->Lucina

From the last group we probably have a Doctor or some other obvtown role, and then we have that cop in somewhere.

BBM is difficult for me since I think he's scummy for getting on my case about voting Smile instead of another lurker and then Smile flips scum, but at the same time I don't know if he would keep pushing that even after the wagon swung to Smile if he was scum. I'm also not sure what to think of his claim. As I mentioned D1 I'd still like him to be vigged.

Boron has no reads and a lot of posts are unrelated to the game. I read her ISO and from what I gather she currently finds Lucina and Shinori scummy.

I might have been overreacting about Elieson being hooked (I do think a theoretical town Jailer would be pretty dumb to target him when Marth had claimed no night action and was pretty obvtown after Smile's flip, and a Hooker is iffy), and the rest of his play has been... not solid, but not scummy.

I don't think Kay's vote on Smile was bad (his vote on Marth was truly terrible), but she needs to post opinions on people other than Areox and Lucina.

Prims' D1 was fine but I don't like how he keeps acting like the Smile wagon was out of nowhere and that someone on it was probably busing when he himself called Smile scummy, and I can't shake this feeling that he's scum since his play seems careless, like in Chilean. It's possible he's just busy, but I still don't like it. Also his logic is hard for me to follow at times, but maybe I'm just dumb.

Lucina's hop on the Elie wagon was pretty bad considering the wagon was dumb to everyone but me and Marth. Also I dislike how he refers to everything as "interesting," without further elaboration. He did explain himself when prompted, even if I think the reasoning isn't good. Also the unprompted character claim is weird but not scummy.

---

I think Shinori is town. His reaction to Prims' fakeclaim seemed real enough to me, and it's hard for me to see him doing that "I think Paper is scum gonna make a case" "Wait shit I can't read" pair of posts as scum. I DO disagree with his point that Prims' push against him was "easy/lazy" since Prims dropped it like immediately, I think Prims was trying to get reactions from people.

What are votals? I don't really want to lynch Prims because I don't think his play has been as bad as people make it out to be. Also this is meta but Prims doesn't like D1 bussing. He goes to some lengths to defend his scumbuddies on D1, actually. See Chilean and ToS.

IMO, the scum are between Boron, Shinori, Kay, and Lucina. Out of these I find Lucina and Shinori worst at the moment. I don't see at all how Shinori making those pair of posts makes him town (seems like a solidly null thing to me).

My play in Chilean wasn't careless though? I put a lot of effort into posting iirc but it's been a while

Requesting votals.

I agree Shinori's recent posts have looked townie.

Lucina said I was scummy and voted me as her lynch target but didn't really put any good reasoning behind it. She said she liked both my case and SB's case but proceeded to vote me because she liked SB's DEFENSE better than mine. She never really said why I was scum though.

BBM now you are saying I'm scummy and I want to know why.

Ok so Shinori obviously isn't getting lynched today, and now I'm a bit calmer I think his actions make a bit more sense as town.

Out of the wagons that could take off, I'd rather lynch Lucina, for reasons stated earlier. Prims was trying to contribute early on before he went inactive (and by early I mean like before the rest of the game) so I'd put him above Lucina, even though some of his later play hasn't been stellar.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lucina

Areox should out who he's supported and they should confirm, or else I'd be fine with a lynch on him.