The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shepherds formed up, and Chrom realised that they had done so in complete silence. That had never happened before... A yell came from behind one of the tents. Everyone headed over to find Kay, lying face-down on the ground. “She’s been stabbed” Robin said grimly, without looking up.

Kay has died! She was...

chara05.jpg

You are Frederick, the Alignment Cop.

You are Chrom’s second-in-command, and take your duties seriously. You have a strong sense of discipline, enduring uncomfortable situations without complaint; but you are impatient with others, and aspire to make everyone else work as hard as you.

Being a veteran fighter, Avatar has given you no specific orders, instead letting you use your own judgment. As such, you have taken it upon yourself to check the ranks of soldiers for possible spies. During the night, you may respond to your role PM with “Night X: What is your true allegiance, [PLAYER]?” You will receive [PLAYER]’s name and objective.

You are allied with the Shepherds. Objective: Rout the Plegians

It is now Day 3. The phase ends 49 hours from now.

Result PM specifically said Shinori.

##Vote: BBM

Would not be particularly surprised if he were scum with a miller fakeclaim planning to go "whoops, guess my action doesn't show up" once I flip town. It's easy enough to WIFOM away with "one scum's already dead, why would they 1v1???" that I could see scum trying it to thin out the investigative roles (fwiw I think Shinori is also town and scum just have a Ninja). Case on his actual play when I have more time.

Kind of wonder if Paper is scum based on kill choice; he specifically used male pronouns for the cop but scum shot Kay anyway.

The way he claimed doesn't seem like something scum would do. He claimed in a 1v1 against Paper. If he was scum then even if he wins the 1v1 he just gets lynched the next day, which doesn't make any sense.

I thought of that when you claimed, but eh. I can try to prove the other part of my role if you guys want, but it requires pretty judicious use so I'm kind of wary about it.

I specifically said I had another part to my role here. I also sort of crumbed it in my first post. And Prims most definitely did not target Shinori last night.

By claims alone it was down to 4 people, and that's if you ignore that one of Elieson/SB/Boron is probably the other scum, any info roles they might have, and the fact that I posted suspicions on both Boron and Elieson.

##Vote: Prims

I don't want to out exactly what I used against Shinori even though what classification it falls under should be kind of obvious, because if anyone else happened to target Shinori last night, assuming their action succeeded, something else should have happened, and they should be able to back me up here.