The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SB and Elie are pretty obvtown, though.

I don't see myself not getting lynched today for obvious reasons. I would lynch BBM after I flip town then go Areox - Levity - Paperblade, Levity on PoE and Paper because he's probably scum if he survives that long.

CUT: Or not.

##Unvote

##Vote: Areox

Don't have an explanation for night result beyond "unexplained scum role" seeing as I did indeed target Shinori. Elie probably needs to die if he survives too long too, actually, weak role + cop + limited tracker/voyeur/probably watcher? is pretty ridiculous. That said, I don't think his play is scummy.

oh wait i forgot that elie's n1 action failed and thought he meant he cleared bbm .-.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

Elie, what was your fail result flavor? It's possible my action was blocked but Baldrick worded it vaguely.

Paperblade, why do you think SB is scum? Elieson, IMO you should out your target.

Because I feel like his switch to the Smile wagon was for ++towncredit and I don't really anything else he's done has been super obvtown.

Also also I wish everyone would stop beating around the bush with their results considering we already have like 8 claims

Lol why are you voting for Areox if you're town? If you're town I'm confirmed scum FYPOV. Pretty sure Prims is trying to WIFOM right now. We'll see after the flip but IMO one of the people he told us to lynch (right now I'm thinking Bizz because I've got a town read on everyone else) is scum. He wants us to think they're probably town.

Also, fine, I'm Miller JoaT. I kind of crumbed this by choosing Marth for my first vote because he's JoaT a lot and was specifically even Miller JoaT once. What I targeted Shinori with last night was a curse called Mark of Cain. Anyone targeting Shinori should have had their actions affect both Shinori and themselves. I've got some other curses that also have some fairly unorthodox effects.

Misread Elie's post and thought he cleared you.

it requires pretty judicious use so I'm kind of wary about it.

How does the role you described require "judicious use", at all? I thought you were crumbing vig or some shit when you posted that.

Lol why are you voting for Areox if you're town? If you're town I'm confirmed scum FYPOV. Pretty sure Prims is trying to WIFOM right now. We'll see after the flip but IMO one of the people he told us to lynch (right now I'm thinking Bizz because I've got a town read on everyone else) is scum. He wants us to think they're probably town.

Also, fine, I'm Miller JoaT. I kind of crumbed this by choosing Marth for my first vote because he's JoaT a lot and was specifically even Miller JoaT once. What I targeted Shinori with last night was a curse called Mark of Cain. Anyone targeting Shinori should have had their actions affect both Shinori and themselves. I've got some other curses that also have some fairly unorthodox effects.

Wouldn't this mean Prims would have had something happen to him since he targeted me?

I have other one-shot abilities that I didn't out. That wasn't the one I was talking about trying to prove because Mark of Cain is only provable if someone actually targets my target, which they apparently didn't. I thought that scum might try to NK Shinori which is why I targeted him, but I guess they somehow figured out that Kay was the Cop.

How are you not? We lynched Lucina because we thought your role+hers+Shinori's+Kay's is too much, and Kay+Lucina both flipped town.

I think Shinori could be town and scum could just have a powerful counter to the tracker/watcher/voyeur trio. Also would expect they have an odd-night follower fake they didn't use.