The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

Flavor pretty heavily implied failure due to beig carried away against my will (something ladies in my position have to deal with from time to time, regardless of who I travel with).

I'll have to check with Bal to see how much more I can say regarding flavor though, but Failure was the ultimate message

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like BBM to double and triple check his role PM on visitation, since Kay didn't notice that she got the character name until a few minutes before I asked BBM about his Miller-ness.

What exactly do you want me to check, Paper? My flavour for last night specifically mentioned me targeting Shinori, and I'm most definitely a Miller, as that's in both the flavour and my rolename. Mark of Cain most definitely does what I said it does.

And IMO, yes Elie.

What exactly do you want me to check, Paper? My flavour for last night specifically mentioned me targeting Shinori, and I'm most definitely a Miller, as that's in both the flavour and my rolename. Mark of Cain most definitely does what I said it does.

And IMO, yes Elie.

that you visit

Elie is probably BBM's scumbuddy, actually. Think about it

- Weak role in a game with a Cop/oddtracker/evenvoyeur/evenwatcher

- Action conveniently fails on the night he's supposed to target BBM. Nobody has claimed responsibility for this and the scum roleblocker was dead.

- Elie has used Weak as a fakeclaim in the past. Meta but worth considering.

I'm not really sold on his play being scummy so I could just be dumb and it could be Scumnori I guess, but from a role perspective it makes a lot of sense.

Weak Watcher Survivor was an amazing claim don't hate

1. Prims/Priam - EN Voyeur

2. Lucina/Doofina - ON Tracker

3. Paperblade - Supporter

4. BBM - Miller JoAT

6. Elieson - Weak X

9. Shinori - EN Watcher

11. Marth/Bluedoom - Vanilla->Role

14. Areox - Supporter

8. Darros/Frog - Survivor

5. Boron/Sangyul

10. Serious Bananas

I would sort of like Elieson to claim what his action actually does since the Weak part is likely the most important

You do not get any information about any actions aimed at you. Only whether you succeeded, and investigation results.

we're asking if you'd know if YOUR action was redirected away from your intended target

Though both BBM and I mentioned our result flavor specifically mentioning Shinori, which would mean Baldrick is outright lying to us if we got redirected.

Not when my [Role] is about as impossible to be scum as it could be

Nobody was blocked last night despite 2 public investigative roleclaims, so unless Levity wants to claim town hooker or something, it makes more sense for the block to be something you pulled out of your ass since everybody else has claimed a role or supporter.

Though both BBM and I mentioned our result flavor specifically mentioning Shinori, which would mean Baldrick is outright lying to us if we got redirected.

This.

Mass claims ahoy then.

I'm Lissa, Weak Doc.

My action on N1 100% failed. I assumed blocked due to flavor, but I don't know what happened.