The Great Awakening - Game Over

Baldrick

in case I fall asleep before I actually finish here's what I have (from memory) when I was following this game before I subbed

My biggest scumread was actually Paperblade because his Smiles vote really bugged me and I felt like it was an easy excuse to lynch someone because there was someone else not really contributing as well (Areox or however you spell his name but maybe it's just because he's a newb, and I remember Shinori not doing anything either) but up to this point (I haven't read the last four pages or so yet) he's pretty much town and Elie is also town

Prims was another one of my biggest scumreads next to Paper because every part of his scum meta checks out ("Kay is obvtown [but I won't explain why]" he does this literally every time he's scum)

If anyone could help me out that would be awesome, I'll have the rest of this read by tomorrow morning if not tonight

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he does this literally every time he's scum

I also do it as literally every other alignment (source: this game, among others) but I guess you only obsessively read for my meta when I'm scum?

I also do it as literally every other alignment (source: this game, among others) but I guess you only obsessively read for my meta when I'm scum?

yes

also I remember you saying "Kay is town" without really explaining why, amongst other things

only mentions of kay in my iso:

Couldn't really get a handle on Kay or Boron.

ftr the only Smilies voters I'd actually consider as scum are you and Kay now that I've read the thread.

confirmed for not reading the game

Anyway, remaining scum are Elie and Areox. Don't really care if town goes for these lynches but I want it on record when it turns out I'm right postgame HEH 8)

the way people perceive my scum meta is actually retarded btw

>find smilies scummy and post accordingly

"prims was obviously scum trying to bus"

>say little about boron all game

"boron confirmed for prims' scumbuddy"

>find sb obvtown

"sb is probably mafia because prims hard defends his buddies"

Seriously if people think I'm mafia and I post about somebody that basically means the person in question is my scumbuddy.

fuck me

okay so I read a little bit more closely and I guess it's just things like

I'm not being useless though, I'm gonna read the thread eventually.

and

My play in Chilean wasn't careless though? I put a lot of effort into posting iirc but it's been a while

that remind me of his xenoblade play?? this sounded like overdefensiveness which I've seen scum do lately, in contrast to Shinori's acknowledging that he was being useless, granted Prims had more actual content but shrug. Prims has also posted a lot more one-liners than usual but that's just me

Also I'm Kellam; I'm a Supporter. Boron never used her support and I didn't use it last night.

If I do nothing but post shit tonight I might need to do a way better reread tomorrow because I have to sleep early.

metown

Paperblade - Supporter

very likely town

Areox - Supporter

Marth/Bluedoom - Vanilla->Role

Shinori - EN Watcher

possibly scum

BBM - Miller JoAT

Elieson - Weak Doctor

Levity - Supporter

Serious Bananas - Supporter

who cares

Prims/Priam - Lyncher

Darros/Frog - Survivor

also we have no roleblock claim which makes Elieson look bad

My contact claimed a role strikingly similar to yours and Marths so I dunno :/

How is Role Gainer= Supporter? >_>

So we're lynching Prims today right? how many votes does he have?