I hate miracle!

Villager

It's based on luck, but once you get up to 20-30 luck it becomes extremely annoying when the enemy has it. However, I have a 40+ luck Brady and I'm veeerry glad I left Miracle on him when he was smacked up by a series of very unlucky hits.

Does Miracle in this game work based on HP? [like FE4] or Luck ?[Like FE5/9/10]

Yes, yes it does.

Doesn't work at 1HP though.

The other day I was training people on EXPonential Growth- usually I have units attack the level 30 guys with ranged weapons to avoid Counter, then if they survive that I finish them off either ranged or direct. So I had Severa directly attack a guy who needed one more hit to die... you can see where this is going. Miracle+Counter'ed. Thankfully she was at full health and didn't accidentally kill herself.

The other day I was training people on EXPonential Growth- usually I have units attack the level 30 guys with ranged weapons to avoid Counter, then if they survive that I finish them off either ranged or direct. So I had Severa directly attack a guy who needed one more hit to die... you can see where this is going. Miracle+Counter'ed. Thankfully she was at full health and didn't accidentally kill herself.

That's why I like EXPonential Growth. Its a great DLC but it also has the spirit to completely troll you with its level 30 Counter + Miracle units.

That's why I like EXPonential Growth. Its a great DLC but it also has the spirit to completely troll you with its level 30 Counter + Miracle units.

If you activated Lethality, it's a direct Lethality reflect. For purposes of calculation, THEY REFLECTED INFINITY AT YOU. Even if you only did 1 damage with Lethality and they miracled, you will still DIE.

Edited by shadowofchaos

If you activated Lethality, it's a direct Lethality reflect. For purposes of calculation, THEY REFLECTED INFINITY AT YOU. Even if you only did 1 damage with Lethality and they miracled, you will still DIE.

While Counter certainly isn't Galeforce it cannot be denied that it is certainly one manly skill. What other move has the potential to reflect Infinity?

Just another reason why Counter is much better for the enemy that it is for you.

Just another reason why Counter is much better for the enemy that it is for you.

Unless you're playing casual or streetpass. I can't tell you how many times I've used it to troll people on other teams. Best skill for trolling set ups!

O_O;;;

*unequips Lethality from all characters who have it*

O_O;;;

*unequips Lethality from all characters who have it*

It's not like it woulda done you much good anyhow, with its lousy activation rate.

Edited by Levant Fortner

It's not like it woulda done you much good anyhow, with its lousy activation rate.

That, and the fact that it's pretty lame, considering. Gaius usually only ever pulls it off on enemies that he would have killed in one or two hits anyhow.

*enemy has 5HP, does 22x4 damage at 100 hit with Jaffar*

OMG LETHALITY LOOKS SO COOL

*does same damage as always*

Jokes aside counter is a skill better for units that can be thrown away, pretty much, and given that the enemies are pretty much disposable, tend to have super high HP on harder modes (where counter even applies), and vastly outnumber you, it's definitely more fitting. It's okay on StreetPass though since your team slightly outnumbers the enemies (where "the enemies" will actually end up being the player team from the other person's perspective, and you will be the enemy, going back to the whole obvious explanation of why it's good for enemies).

I'm veeerry glad I left Miracle on him when he was smacked up by a series of very unlucky hits.

That's why I'm giving it that to at least a few of my characters.

The other day I was training people on EXPonential Growth- usually I have units attack the level 30 guys with ranged weapons to avoid Counter.

Counter is EVIL. Period. It activates whenever they are hit and are alive and kicking.

Lousy?! What?! But it's skill activation rate is 4% multiplied by the amount of Skill you have.

That, and the fact that it's pretty lame, considering. Gaius usually only ever pulls it off on enemies that he would have killed in one or two hits anyhow.

What a way to for the AI to troll. -.-

Edited by Lady Feena

Lousy?! What?! But it's skill activation rate is 4% multiplied by the amount of Skill you have.

Swing and a miss. Lethality's activation rate is Skill/4. So yes, "lousy" fits.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I am genuinely convinced Lethality is a waste of a skill slot unless a character has absolutely no other activated abilities (like uh... Virion!Yarne I guess?). Feel sort of the same about Astra. I'm also not too sold on Aether, but at least it gives double benefit when it does activate which justifies the lower proc. Sol and Luna and Vengeance are clear winners to me, as the stats in this game are good enough to make gaming them actually reliable, especially for Rightful King users.

I'd probably still use Aether on Chrom and Lucina though, so I guess anyone who has it is using it.

And Miracle's really underrated. Not FE4 underrated, but still.

Edited by Renall

I am genuinely convinced Lethality is a waste of a skill slot unless a character has absolutely no other activated abilities (like uh... Virion!Yarne I guess?). Feel sort of the same about Astra. I'm also not too sold on Aether, but at least it gives double benefit when it does activate which justifies the lower proc. Sol and Luna and Vengeance are clear winners to me, as the stats in this game are good enough to make gaming them actually reliable, especially for Rightful King users.

I'd probably still use Aether on Chrom and Lucina though, so I guess anyone who has it is using it.

And Miracle's really underrated. Not FE4 underrated, but still.

Same here, minus the thought on Vengeance (I personally don't think Vengeance actually being able to have any real effect warrants going around at with at least half your HP gone).

Swing and a miss. Lethality's activation rate is Skill/4. So yes, "lousy" fits.

I also forgot that if a Duel Guard activates from your opponent, it will fail.