SpotPass is Up

Oshimos

And once again, my flying units are rendered useless by the SWARM of Arcwinds and Silver Bows. -_-

Good thing I always have a rescue handy.

And now that I've seen what kind of mental state she's in, I suddenly don't mind them bringing her back. She came out of it with pretty much a severe price, so teh sacrifice wasn't for nothing...

And once again, my flying units are rendered useless by the SWARM of Arcwinds and Silver Bows. -_-

Good thing I always have a rescue handy.

And now that I've seen what kind of mental state she's in, I suddenly don't mind them bringing her back. She came out of it with pretty much a severe price, so teh sacrifice wasn't for nothing...

That's what my view was when I found out on the Japanese release. The Emm the players know is still dead.

Galeforce Boots Nosferatank all the way through while paired up with a Dark Knight!! Also supported by galeforce Mires and Olivia Dancing from further away. (Good thing I have like 7 sorcerers with 100% armsthrift when paired up and quite a few have galeforce.)

Haven't been able to update my spotpass yet but that's the strategy I always use.

Emm's gone from most resilient to hardest to kill in her profile. Not sure what I think about that

I think they're the same thing really.

("Most resilient" *had* to be referring to her surviving.)

At least it's not "best body" to "darkest thoughts" : P

I left my 3DS on for a few hours, I haven't gotten anything. How is it that the rest of you did?

This really annoys me. The one time I actually WANT the DLC and Spotpass, my 3DS refuses it give it to me. :dry:

Edited by Anacybele

I left my 3DS on for a few hours, I haven't gotten anything. How is it that the rest of you did?

Have you tried to manually get the data? Perhaps you need to press that button if you haven't.

Okay, I got the stuff now. How hard is Elincia's map? I know it's 3 stars, but I'm only at chapter 14, though my strongest units are at least lv. 10 promoted. Should I progress through the game more before taking a shot at Smash Brethren 1?

Can't believe they made us go against IKE for ELINCIA of all characters... >_<

Edited by Anacybele

um, how else would you do it?

Ike isn't even the boss of this map, that's Micaiah

...But it says to help Roy defeat Ike's forces. There's no mention of Micaiah at all. :/

And a map where Elincia is the reward? I would think help the Crimean army kick Roy's little boring butt. Elincia would be grateful and decide to join. Simple.

...But it says to help Roy defeat Ike's forces. There's no mention of Micaiah at all. :/

It's just a general statement. I guess they used Ike's name to make the story sound more interesting.

Edited by VincentASM

Curious thing: the Grimleal in Emmeryn's Paralogue use the Risen voices.

I noticed that too... It made me think for a second that they were, in fact, Risen.

Also, does anyone else find it strange that Emmeryn can't have any Support conversations with Chrom or Lissa? I figured they would be the first ones to get to talk to her...

Edited by Trinity