Staff Attack

Knife

Has anyone ever killed an enemy using a staff attack? I did once in Part 1 when a Myrmidon

(who had about 2-4 HP left) and attacked my Laura (she had pretty good strength) and she killed him before the Myrmidon could have a chance to double her. That was one of the most awesome things I've ever seen.

Otherwise, I wish Staff attacks were more powerful and weren't limited to the enemy phase.

My Mist killed someone with a psychic staff. And the guy had all his health too. It wasn't just a fluke.

Mind you she was promoted and it was on easy mode, but even then it was impressive.

My Mist killed someone with a psychic staff. And the guy had all his health too. It wasn't just a fluke.

Mind you she was promoted and it was on easy mode, but even then it was impressive.

Then again, Mist and Elincia make sense because they also wield Melee weapons.

Edited by Knife

Then again, Mist and Elicia make sense because they also wield Melee weapons.

This is true.

My Oliver had 23 STR. So if I had used the staff at the right time he might have done some damage to someone.

I just gave him Purge though. (It was beautiful being able to hit long distance like that with no limit. XD)

lol, It's funny watching a staff attack!

But, a staff attack probably wouldn't make since if it were stronger. But at least healers aren't defenseless. I always wondered why healers couldn't just do that before this game had it... I also thought the same for when laguz were in their human-like form (or whatever you'd call it).