Most "fun" skills to activate?

benetnasch

I particularly like proc-ing Ignis whenever i'm paired up with Say'ri. 'Tis too bad she can't get it herself; those cherry blossom effects would be thematically perfect on her, even if she wouldn't get too much of a damage boost.

Honourable mention: Lethality.

Its a cool ability, but unnessecary and not practical imo.

That's what makes it fun. You never actually expect it to activate, and when it does it's very flashy.

That's what makes it fun. You never actually expect it to activate, and when it does it's very flashy.

It'd be cooler if it were more like the Silence skill from GBA series. That animation was cool.

It'd be cooler if it were more like the Silence skill from GBA series. That animation was cool.

Yeah, and that both this game and FE2 are also the only games in the series to not have any status alignments.

Yeah, and that both this game and FE2 are also the only games in the series to not have any status alignments.

I agree, FE1 and 11 aren't even worth calling FE games

Sorry, meant silencer skill. Aka the GBA game's version of Lethality. lol

Though...you have a good point about that. I hadn't noticed. ._.

On topic though: Sol -> Luna. Back-to-back. In one battle. Go Ephraim! XD

Edited by MagicLeafy

Look-wise, I'm all about Ignis. Mostly because I still got a toe on the weeb side.

But while there's no visible look, Dual Support + lately has been cray-cray for me. Shove my Melanie build in my Eowyn game and gave her this, have Ike pair up with her, it's like she's married to him with the bonuses. Would that sort of bonus help someone out in the more aggressive modes?

I agree, FE1 and 11 aren't even worth calling FE games

##Vote: Rein

On-topic, nothing amuses me more than activating Despoil. "Hey, dead person, HEY MONEY."

Astra or Lethality.

I actually had an enemy activate an astra on one of my characters only for the partnered character to block the attacks (i *think* it stopped all of them which surprised me), the whole fight sequence took a shockingly long time to finish because of it all.

Edited by Merric

If it was up to me, I would give all my units Astra. I've always loved that ability.

But I think its obvious that Wrath is the best ability. [/sarcasm]

I never really like astra but when I skirmished with some streetpass team,

I loled when the enemy's unit active miracle in the middle of my Lon'Qu's astra activated.