Do you name your forges?

128 members have voted

1. 1. Do you name your forges?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

I like naming my forged weapons :^_^: and I like specific characters having specific named weapons.

Donnel's lances: Toothpick

Lissa's lances: Wing Spear(she is a descendant o3o).

Ricken's wind: Grafcalibur

Anna's (killer) sword: RNG's Laugh (max crit)

Gaius swords: Steel Dagger

Soon to be:

Any of the brides get Cake slicer swords lances.

Too bad I can't name beaststones claw :(:.

Edited by Maiden_of_Emblem

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I only forge bronze weapons for the sake of raising a character's weapon level, all of which I name Trainer, but sometimes I give my forges slightly more creative names. I once forged my avatar a brave sword called Sarsidion. On another occasion, I gave Lissa a forged elwind tome called Kamaitachi and Donnel a forged javelin called Donnelbain.

It depends on what the forge is. Sometimes I'm lazy and it's one I don't plan on using for long, other times I see what does and doesn't pass the censor after the whole "Violet is OFFENSIVE" thing with my avatar.

I always name my forges. Earlier I made Tiki a Sage and forged her a Thunder tome. I named it Bolty Bolt. Miriel has a forged Silver Sword named Science Edge. All of my Avatar's forged lances are named Emerald Fang because I'm original.

Sometimes.

But my names are lame.

キルソード (Killing Edge):

レイの刀 (Rey's Katana)

踊り子の刀 (Dancer Katana)

銀の剣 (Silver Sword):

レディソード (Lady Sword)

ReiLimitBreak.pngSpecialDanceCannotbeinherited1.png

I used to do it for units that I was babying, but you can't even color them anymore. I mean, what's the point of a sword named Lilac if I can't make it purple?

yeah, I do miss the ability to color forges in FE9/10

oh well, super broken brave weapons+Aversa's Night/Celica's Gale ftw

I rarely forge weapons, but for those lucky few I have given them names, mostly with other media as the source. Can't say I remember any of them though.

Sometimes. Like others I usually name the bronze weapons "Trainer" or "Practice" so I can be lazy and not have to worry about which Forge is for Weapon Training. I usually just keep default names for weapons unless I know they are going to a character with Armsthrift because its going to break anyway so why bother? The only exception is for characters like Owain where I'd be inhuman to not name.

Edited by Hydrahunter

I almost never name my forges. There was a Celica's Gale I renamed Galeforce, there was a Thoron I renamed Rexbolt, and there was a levin sword I renamed Sieglinde. I'm planning on forging my Aversa's night and naming it Balberith or Gespenst(? Leaning towards Balb.)

some from a FE11 0% playthrough in the works (or from older ones):

wing spear -> knightmare

ridersbane -> horseradish

iron lance -> pope stick (this was because i reclassed wendell to a draco)

iron bow -> bow tie (something like a +9 MT +15 crit forge for jeorge)

i like my lame puns and wouldn't name them otherwise

Edited by dondon151

some from a FE11 0% playthrough in the works (or from older ones):

wing spear -> knightmare

ridersbane -> horseradish

iron lance -> pope stick

iron bow -> bow tie

i like my lame puns and wouldn't name them otherwise

I wish we could like posts. Lame puns are the best.

I almost never name my forges. There was a Celica's Gale I renamed Galeforce, there was a Thoron I renamed Rexbolt, and there was a levin sword I renamed Sieglinde. I'm planning on forging my Aversa's night and naming it Balberith or Gespenst(? Leaning towards Balb.)

i see what you did there

screw naming an Aversa's Night after another dark magic tome, i just randomly decided to call it Starlight