European website and demo

Miatt

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still not showing up for me (still set to the Australian eShop; I actually haven't even bothered to change between the two at all in the past few hours :P)

I still find it kind of hilarious that I (and we) are getting this excited and impatient over a two-chapter demo with whose contents we've been familiar for quite a while, not that I'm complaining

that said I am pretty damn close to saying fuck it and just going to bed, but now there's reports of it landing, odds are I'm going nowhere

IT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Downloading now. Finally.

Woah woah

It's... UP! I... can't... BELIEVE IT!

P.S.: I got heart-shaped blocks in the download... Maybe destiny? gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by Avatar

Italy here, it's not up yet. Rage.

Tried searching manually but the only available thing is the SMT x Fire Emblem trailer, it seems I'll probably have to wait an other hour...

If you change the country of your 3DS, you change to that store, so swapping to England or Australia means you can get it now

If you change the country of your 3DS, you change to that store, so swapping to England or Australia means you can get it now

Didn't know it was possible to change the shop's region this way o.o thanks!!

Luckily as soon as I hit the demo option the page updated, so I'm starting downloading :333

Didn't know it was possible to change the shop's region this way o.o thanks!!

Luckily as soon as I hit the demo option the page updated, so I'm starting downloading :333

And to go with that,each store has a seperate 'wallet', so you can have multiple wallets with different currencies charged onto them on one 3DS

okay as ridiculous as the uses limit is, I'm still grinning ridiculously about how I've FINALLY got something vaguely resembling FE13 in my hands on my actual 3DS

I think I have a problem