European website and demo

Miatt

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the help but it doesn't seem to be doing anything in any game. Except the normal DS ones of course.

Oh well, thanks to the home button it's not lie there is much use for, it if it doesn't preserves demo starts.

Edited by BrightBow

Hmm, it's worked on all my 3DS games, certainly works on Awakening (Just soft resetted cause Maribelle got Lethality'd while I was taking her through her last class >_>) Should work if you hit them simlutaniously and if you hold all of them down at once.

IIRC, with the American demo, once you got to the end, it'd take you back to the main menu to start again, so you could keep playing it over and over that way, as that still takes only one use.

Edited by Wheels

actually I just checked and I've got the news for the 28th (yes I'm currently on the Australian shop). at the very least, Luigi's Mansion 2 is now available for download as promised, so at least it's not completely wrong :P

It might be odd, but it is indeed the way they do it. It was the same with the Monster Hunter demo, although it took less time to become available. A friend of mine is telling me that they put up the news first and then add the games one by one. If we're unlucky the demo might be the last one to be added sad.gif