European website and demo

Miatt

I still need to get to grips with the pairing and assisting thing, though. It seemed totally random when an ally would jump in and block damage one time and not do it again later, same for when attacking enemies.

On the "full" display at least, the chance of assist damage (Dual Strike) or assist guard (Dual Guard) is shown near the bottom left of the top screen.

calc_dual.jpg

BTW, I noticed the EU site added some wallpapers and icons (the same stuff from the North American site).

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the "full" display at least, the chance of assist damage (Dual Strike) or assist guard (Dual Guard) is shown near the bottom left of the top screen.

calc_dual.jpg

BTW, I noticed the EU site added some wallpapers and icons (the same stuff from the North American site).

Oh that's what those numbers are for. TBH I totally disregarded them. Well that's great, ta.

Prologue is quite easy when you find a good method that works.

But Ch1 is a bit different. I paired up Chrom and Frederik (Frederik in lead of course) and put them on the South fort and kept everyone else back while they killed the majority of the enemy units. Then when Hammerguy came, I retreated and forced him to attack Chrom. So yeah, really just turtled the fuck out of the chapter.

The boss of the chapter was quite lackluster despite having 2-range and 40-odd (47?) HP.

I still need to get to grips with the pairing and assisting thing, though. It seemed totally random when an ally would jump in and block damage one time and not do it again later, same for when attacking enemies.

I noticed when Chrom get's a few lvls in prologue he can easily tank on a fort with Freddy covering his back.

By the time rhe chief was near, chrom took 4 dmg.

Enough to stand on a fort an heal untill your hp is full xD

Something that doesn't deserve it's own topic, but not really relevant

EB Aus just featured FE:A on its Facebook page.

http://www.facebook....&type=1

156545_534786596559695_1682872232_n.jpg

Hector? Is that you? I can't tell while you are wearing that perfect disguise!

If you haven't played Fire Emblem before, you definitely should. Preorder Fire Emblem Awakening to score a gorgeous bonus artbook! http://bit.ly/12q5d7U

EDIT:

And the background of their whole 3DS section advertises Awakening too

https://ebgames.com.au/3ds

Edited by Wheels

I find it odd that they at first only announced release dates for Europe and Japan, but then announced that the North America release date is earlier than the Europe date.

I find it odd that they at first only announced release dates for Europe and Japan, but then announced that the North America release date is earlier than the Europe date.

I find it annoying that I'm not going to play it until a whole year after the Japanese release. Sort your shit out nintendo

The American market is more important to Japanese videogame companies than the European market. In fact, the vast majority of games come out in America months before they see an European release (something that I'm used to, by now).

I find it annoying that I'm not going to play it until a whole year after the Japanese release. Sort your shit out nintendo

Bah, I've seen worse...

This may be old news, but I can confirm that the Leif's Blade glitch is still present in the European demo. I'm actually kind of disappointed; as far as glitches go it was pretty tame. Where's the audiovisual spazzing? :(

I guess this has kind of temporarily become the "hilariously minor european release news" topic, so...

the European version of FE13's puzzle in StreetPass Mii Plaza is now available (in Australia, anyway); it's 40 pieces, presumably just like the Japanese and American ones

so er

yay

Edited by bookofholsety

Since I think that I only got a few of the newer puzzles by Spotpass, I figured that only a part of the users get one part of the puzzle and the rest has to use StreetPass.

Wait, how you can you steal a Bullion in the demo in order to test the glitch?

Edited by BrightBow

For those interrested in playing in different languages:

Nintendo Germany wrote back today, saying that the voices can be set to englisch and japanese (we already knew that) and that the screentext will be shown in the language your DS is set to.

So basically the message on the website is saying "only the text can be set to different languages, you're stuck with the english and japanese voices" instead of "the text is only available in your countrie's language".

Me happy. :lol:

Edited by Lexington

So no joy like French Shinon? I am disappoint.

Well it's kinda expected. xD

Radiant Dawn only had the movies and SOME cutscenes have voice acting. This has the entire game chock full of grunts and short phrases as well as in battle.

I'm gonna laugh if they still don't fix the Japanese voice bug for the European release. That's just bad programming practice.

Edited by shadowofchaos

For those interrested in playing in different languages:

Nintendo Germany wrote back today, saying that the voices can be set to englisch and japanese (we already knew that) and that the screentext will be shown in the language your DS is set to.

So basically the message on the website is saying "only the text can be set to different languages, you're stuck with the english and japanese voices" instead of "the text is only available in your countrie's language".

Me happy. :lol:

oh hell yes this is excellent news

I'm beginning to suspect I'm just a little bit TOO excited about this :P