riariadne

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz was having a swell time arguing for reasons unknown, but when he stopped arguing and started posting, General Spoon pointed out he was not allowed to do this, and thus struck him down with his giant spoon too. Another victim to the rules, even though the general public was unclear on what rule he broke exactly.

o-blitz-poster.jpg

Elieson has been modkilled! He was...

Elieson, you are Blitz, Userbase Master Scumhunter.

+You are magic. There are no other explanations, as nothing else could make you so good at finding scum. On the other hand, you have some trouble replicating this when you aren't town. Also you lack access to the internet a lot of the time.

+There are a total of four non-town players in this game. You know this because you are a wizard. Also, at the end of D3, you will find out the name of one player who isn't town.

+Once, if there are 10 or more people alive, you may respond to this role PM "Strider, these guys are scum: [people who you think aren't town]". If you are correct you will through your divine powers given to you by the mafia gods make the game immediately end with a Userbase win.

+You win if all threats to the Userbase are eliminated, or if you use your amazing magic powers.

Phase resumes

Edited by Liquid Snake

uh

right

but yeah

@cam: so he told me but considering we've been shown his pm about ninety times now I don't think it mattered.

Manix told me his wincon was either town or keeping me alive, but that's a rather skewed wincon and at least the pm we were shown says nothing about it. He might have believed I'm sk and told me that to keep me from killing him, I dunno.

Hmm my action was apparently both successful but also failed because my target isn't here today. Unsure what to think of that. Moving past that, I don't see a need to lynch j00 right now if he's telling the truth. If we get another third party claim then fine, but it's theoretically 6/2/1 right now which means that even if j00 ends up siding with mafia then it'll be 4/3 after a mislynch, we can lynch j00, which will make it 3/2, etc. I'd prefer to try and hit scum as opposed to a theoretical third party. Did anyone get a claim from SB?

##Vote: Cam

Why do you want to pop the gallis? Seems odd to me.

Also, from my conversation with Manix before change in rules, he believed that j00 was scum, not an independent. Especially since he was claiming someone who was not Paperblade to people. Seems odd that a vivor would do that actually. Still want an answer from Cam, but I need to process some info before I make a decision.

this is kinda boring

if any of you want OC respond ##Vote OC to the thread. this won't change any actual votes for users you might have. i guess if 5 are for it then i'll do it

votals

Mancer- 1 (Cam)

j00- 1 (Paperblade)

Cam- 1 (scorri)

Why would I openly claim survivor first thing? It's better to fly under the radar as long as possible, surviving is the point after all. I think last time anyone claimed survivor was Manix as town in Chilean to get reactions, and the only thing that happened was that everyone wanted to lynch him.

I did claim to Manix, but he specifically didn't pry and I didn't trust his wincon claim, so I didn't tell him anything. He claimed prims to me and that he'd defend me in-thread, so I let him be. Not sure why he'd think I'm scum, everything about his pm indicates that paper's a different entity than the rest of the game, being specifically unaffected and stuff.

Otherwise I've only talked to scorri, bizz and Paperblade, scorri character claimed, I fake claimed, bizz mentioned she had a box with random effects and that she wished she could be the itp.

##Vote: OC

mods aren't being silly enough with the rules

Sure, if the agreement is that's what makes you believe my claim?

Only slightly worried about scum later on, but if enough of you guys want, I could do a selfmodkill. Would like more people to come over first, it's kinda dead here with three people talking.