Western men have worse moral values than women do

get better at the game

switchaxe is neat offline

playing with other people it becomes such a hassle because you start knocking everyone else over with every hit

I play the psp version, online is for losers.

definitely not too broke to buy any console version, definitely

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie, you can't let that stuff get under your skin. There are people out there who believe some really stupid things and they'll never stop. Stoly for example thinks that greatswords are better than longswords. I sometimes fall into coughing fits of hysterical laughter just thinking about it, but some folks just can't help having awful opinions you know

Wait what

Reggie, you can't let that stuff get under your skin. There are people out there who believe some really stupid things and they'll never stop. Stoly for example thinks that greatswords are better than longswords. I sometimes fall into coughing fits of hysterical laughter just thinking about it, but some folks just can't help having awful opinions you know

Esau why. I thought you were cool. :< ]If it makes you feel better, I used Longswords before Greatswords.

Edited by Momiji Inubashiri

the damage output is not nearly as good and when playing online it is literally only a nuisance to everybody else

Yeah well your face is literally a nuisance to everybody else so there

My question is why Esau says that Longsword is better if he started playing, like, two weeks ago.

Because I am a Monster Hunter prodigy the likes of which have never been seen before

for the same reason that every new MH player who uses the longsword for the first time does

they think it's super duper keen and the best thing everrrrr

But the blade of a longsword is folded over twenty-thousand times to produce the finest edges known to man. Truly a grorious weapon

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Because I am a Monster Hunter prodigy the likes of which have never been seen before

Bullshit. :Knoll: You aren't Kajet. I bet you can't kill a Tigrex with a Level 3 GS charge while facing backwards.

But if you still want to "prove" your "skill", beat Alatreaon by yourself. Where's your fine edge now, huh.

Bullshit. :Knoll: You aren't Kajet. I bet you can't kill a Tigrex with a Level 3 GS charge while facing backwards.

But if you still want to "prove" your "skill", beat Alatreaon by yourself. Where's your fine edge now, huh.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm.... I think you're taking it a liiiiittle too seriously xb

How did we get from "Sarcastic stuff" to "Monster Hunter is serious business".

Yeah Kalas, like, calm down man. Tigrex looks easy though.

But but but Esau said he's awesome despite only playing for less than a week. ;_;

Covered in the blood of a beast I beheaded with a single swipe of my mighty blade.

But but but Esau said he's awesome despite only playing for less than a week. ;_;

I say a lot of things. :3c

hahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

pffhaha

heh.

no.

maybe with the stamina system he can be sort of dumb though, yeah. he wasn't designed for it.

So you're saying it's the hardest monster in the series.