Western men have worse moral values than women do

Here's my proof

Oh and it's clearly obvious most men in the west are ragtag cowboys, outlaws, or sheriffs riding around on horses, because when I think of the West in the US, I think of cowboys and the wild west and mexican standoffs. Anyone who disagrees with me clearly disagrees with blatant facts and true statements about the generalization of the west.

Edited by Constable Reggie

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what conclusions you're trying to draw from that article, even mockingly. There was one throwaway statement about the death penalty being more favorable with men, and that's it.

And clearly by what eclipse said this is in response to some other thread that I haven't seen. I'll be going now.

Edited by Hawkeye

There's nothing really report-worthy. A certain female mage knight may be claiming some pathetically laughable claims backed by hilarious generalization and cherry picking, but he's entitled to be stupid. I think I'm entitled to making joke threads about it, although I'm not 100% sure.

I don't understand what conclusions you're trying to draw from that article, even mockingly. There was one throwaway statement about the death penalty being more favorable with men, and that's it.

Are you kidding me? Men have a whopping 7% higher support rate for the death penalty than women do, and this is clearly high enough to warrant sandbagging on specifically men for their opinion on it. Similarly, the West have an astoundingly high 1% higher support rate for the death penalty than the east does, and this again requires specific sandbagging. Add two and two together, and you've got the plain and simple fact that western men have corrupt moral values. They're also cowboys.

Edited by Constable Reggie

Hey, I grew up in cowboy country! But Canada doesn't have death penalty, even in cowboy country, which is why we have prison overpopulation.

Reggie, you can't let that stuff get under your skin. There are people out there who believe some really stupid things and they'll never stop. Stoly for example thinks that greatswords are better than longswords. I sometimes fall into coughing fits of hysterical laughter just thinking about it, but some folks just can't help having awful opinions you know

Reggie, you can't let that stuff get under your skin. There are people out there who believe some really stupid things and they'll never stop. Stoly for example thinks that greatswords are better than longswords. I sometimes fall into coughing fits of hysterical laughter just thinking about it, but some folks just can't help having awful opinions you know

yeah seriously, even if esau's opinion on longswords is terrible, you just can't let that stuff get to you

yeah seriously, even if esau's opinion on longswords is terrible, you just can't let that stuff get to you

efb0ijsdefb;oijadfv;oij

;ia

a oan

baopij a;oijab

a

\b'aopjbaeB

ab

adfobijafbvOKJab

a

ba'bijapifubvhajfvna

vasfv'bohsbp;fdisj;v'blasd. adfkl/.,

greatswords are super boring and longswords are so much better

Switch axe is the best.

get better at the game

switchaxe is neat offline

playing with other people it becomes such a hassle because you start knocking everyone else over with every hit

efb0ijsdefb;oijadfv;oij

;ia

a oan

baopij a;oijab

a

\b'aopjbaeB

ab

adfobijafbvOKJab

a

ba'bijapifubvhajfvna

vasfv'bohsbp;fdisj;v'blasd. adfkl/.,

<3