Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the scummy stuff you've done can't just be attributed to your playstyle.

And I'm saying I want more elaboration on it. Is it solely for my push on Elieson? Or is there something more to it?

>says Prims's vote is justified

>says he doesn't like Prims's approach to the wagon

Mancer, people are allowed to add more to their case as time goes on.

I didn't say they could not, the impression is that Prims had already set his eye on trying to mislynch me, which can happen easily, since I am such an easily lynch (yes, I admit this). Prims does this as scum I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong on it.

nope

also if you want to waste your lynch just to ensure subs or whatever i'm perfectly ok with that

Would anyone interpret this as him thinking or implying he knew I was town? Considering that he found me scummy enough to place a vote on, if I were really scum, a lynch on me wouldn't be a "waste", would it? Unless JB is scum that was trying to lynch me and slipped this as he was subbing out.

I might want to continue taking a look at this player slot even after the sub for this post.

It'd be a waste from your PoV because getting lynched is still anti-wincon for you if you're scum. I haven't really taken a serious look into Shin's posts, though. His first post after subbing in has a lot of "this, but X, so I dunno" type waffling and I can't really say it looks good but he's not really a top scumread? He should make his opinions more clear, as in "I think X because Y" clear.

My beef with you is pretty much entirely based on the way you pushed Elieson, yeah. Kay vote looked kinda graspy though since you just voted somebody over a recent happening with no indication you re-read to consider people other than Elie. If you're town then I'd like to hear your thoughts on the day's current targets, like Lucy and BBM.

I'm going to ISO Lucina in a moment, since she's been quite unnoticeable.

For BBM, I think that he actually seems to have come off better after the BBM/Darros conflict. His posts are relatively more structured and easy to read and understand compared to Darros's which are a little all over the place.

He does have the same problem as me which is to hold onto a case for too long though, which might be scummy depending on how it is interpreted.

bbm for best public relations manager 2013

lmao

Anyways, yeah, hey Ammy/Touku. We're kind of under the crunch as far as the lynch goes and we don't have a lot of time left in the phase, so if you could give some reads before then, it'd be pretty cool.

I would like to review the thread fully before I make a post. However due to the amount of posts, the dwindling time left, my current increasing inability to logically deduce shit, and the fact that I am getting kinda sleepy (Which is probably the cause for my logic deducing issue) I will at least post something now to announce that I AM HERE, and I WILL TRY TO POST MORE.

Also that if I don't make an actual post today (In game today) I *will* make one early tomorrow, if this game doesn't implode due to large amounts of replacements before then.

Also also, to

##Unvote

##Vote:Doofina

For the wonderful terrible reason that she really seems like the only person who has a chance of getting lynched at this point (If I am reading the first post lynch requirements correctly), and I would rather not see our only nolynch wasted on day 1 only to then watch as everyone wallows in the cesspool known as "Day 1 Act2, The Beginning Begins Again"

Although the fact that her posts aren't exactly the most townie, ignored everyone who questioned her, dissipatated right after, and that she has very few posts kinda help with the choice.

Now off I go, to read this thread from frontup to backdown along to universal equilateral!

I read slowly, but I'll do a quick run through and see what I can do before work. Going to start by isoing who I replaced-- Well that was easy. unvote

Does anyone have a current tally? Meanwhile I'll read back.

(((((I hate ISOing on my phone, it sucks...)))))

Lucina has made 3 posts.

The first is a random vote.

He comes on later on in the middle of the Day and makes a slightly weak jab at BBM, Prims and I before voting Prims for "voting for someone else other than who he thinks is mafia". He has not really said much about whether or not he thinks Prims is scummy or mafia.

Third post is just an Unvote/Vote correction.

I interpret this as possible scummy lurk + try to drop an unnoticeable vote ((which I didn't notice until I ISOed)) while trying to distance himself away from possible town mislynches.

WREN, Mancer and I probably have a decent chance of getting lynched if you find us scummier as well, and IIRC Lucy only needs one more vote for a deadline lynch, so you don't need to vote for her to guarantee a lynch or anything. IMO it'd be more helpful for you to give reads on all three of us.

Current votals, since requested:

Ammy (0): Prims

BBM (2): SB, Elieson, WREN, eclipse, Xinnidy

Snike (0): eclipse

Prims (2): Darros, Shinori, Lucina, Ammy, Kay

Darros (1): Xinnidy, Mancer, BBM, SB, Kay

SB (0): Shinori, BBM, WREN, Darros

Helios (0): Kay, Helios, Prims, j00

Xinnidy (0): CT075

Paperblade (0): Shin, WREN

Elieson (0): SB, Mancer, Lucina, Paperblade

eclipse (0): Snike

j00 (0): Darros

Kay (1): Lucina, Mancer

Mancer (3): Snike, Prims, Shin, Paperblade

Lucina (7): Shinori, Elieson, Helios, BBM, Paperblade, j00, Shin, WREN

CT075 (0): scorri

Shinori (1): scorri

scorri (1): Darros

Not Voting (2): CT075, Ammy

bit under 8 hours left.

I guess I wouldn't mind a Lucina lynch. Where is Lucina currently at? If she's over deadline lynch, I won't vote her so that we can extend deadline lynch phase.

Votals That I Can Actually Read, Holy Shit Subs Edition:

Lucina (7): Shinori, Elieson, Helios, BBM, j00, Shin, Wren

Mancer (3): Snike, Prims, Paperblade

BBM (2): eclipse, Xinnidy

Prims (2): Lucina, Kay

Darros (1): SB

Elieson (1): Paperblade

Helios (1): j00

Kay (1): Mancer

Shinori (1): scorri

scorri (1): Darros

Not Voting (2): Ammy, CT075

Lucina is at deadline while all the True Townies are on the Mancer Wagon

also cam where did you go i dont give a shit about your night flights

Might want to take a look at Cam for his questionable ED1 behaviour that SB responded to.

##Unvote: Gallade

##Vote: Shin

This will remind me to look at that player slot in D2 again.