Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no hammers in this game so it doesn't really matter.

Ugh, Mancer's recent posts read sort of panicky to me and a lot worse than his earlier ones. He's just kind of shoveling blame back at Prims and then the sudden Lucina case reads sort of "not me over me" which isn't bad when it's said explicitly but looks worse when you try to make it out to seem genuine, so idk.

clearer votals in spoiler because yeah

Doofina (7): Shinori, Elieson, Helios, BBM, j00, Shin, WREN

Mancer (3): Snike, Prims, Paperblade

BBM (2): eclipse, Xinnidy

Prims (2): Doofina, Gallade

Frog (1): SB

Shin (1): Mancer

Shinori (1): scorri

scorri (1): Frog

Not Voting (2): CT075, Ammy

now with less messups from Prims' votals

Edited by Manix

It'd be a waste from your PoV because getting lynched is still anti-wincon for you if you're scum. I haven't really taken a serious look into Shin's posts, though. His first post after subbing in has a lot of "this, but X, so I dunno" type waffling and I can't really say it looks good but he's not really a top scumread? He should make his opinions more clear, as in "I think X because Y" clear.

It's more of JB thinking it is a waste to town than me thinking it is a waste.

JB either thinks I'm town, impossible since he voted me for being scummy ((contradiction)), or he is scum, and knows I'm town, hence my lynch being a waste to town.

If he thinks I'm scum, the only way it can be a waste if I am scum, is as Prims pointed out in this post, if JB is scum and a lynch of his scumbuddy is a waste.

That is why I think Shin deserves that extra observation.

In context I think he's implying it's a "waste" because the modkill would kill you if we lynched somebody else and not everybody believes relying on modkills is lame.

hi scorri what our you're thoughts

WREN, Mancer and I probably have a decent chance of getting lynched if you find us scummier as well, and IIRC Lucy only needs one more vote for a deadline lynch, so you don't need to vote for her to guarantee a lynch or anything. IMO it'd be more helpful for you to give reads on all three of us.

You guys are both 4 votes away (3 if I voted one of you), and the most of the people who are active right now seem firmly planted on their vote. Not to mention you guys have way more content to sort through,( so I can't make a proper case til my read through is done) and considering the endtime I have doubts of there even being a possible SUDDEN LAST MIN. VOTE CHANGE.

Hi Prims, my thoughts are I'm just occasionally checking the thread and only paying about 10% attention to it cause I'm currently involved in a stat battle over in an RP. Snike also is if people are wondering. I'll try to get a post up later explaining thought process, but out of everyone who's possibly getting lynched, Mancer's my favorite especially after his attitude in the last few pages. It seems rather intent on keeping focus off him and finding any reason to focus on others. I personally read JB's post as him wanting to sub out and no longer caring about the game and feeling that Mancer was going to likely get modkilled anyways and as such lynching Mancer would have been a waste.

##Unvote

##Vote:Mancer

nope

also if you want to waste your lynch just to ensure subs or whatever i'm perfectly ok with that

Context seems to be to ensure subs and not to waste cause of modkills though.

Not sure what to make of this right now, meh.

By scorri's point of argument, it is a waste to lynch me rather than lynch someone else and get a modkill?

That reduces numbers a lot more, and it being a waste not to have as many "kills" or "lynches" means that JB's slot is assuredly anti-town for suggesting that it's a waste to reduce the number of "deaths".

##Unvote, ##Vote: Mancer

fuck it, I know I've semi-defended him for most of the phase, but his latest actions read sort of panicky and he has posts like this:

I'm going to ISO Lucina in a moment, since she's been quite unnoticeable.

For BBM, I think that he actually seems to have come off better after the BBM/Darros conflict. His posts are relatively more structured and easy to read and understand compared to Darros's which are a little all over the place.

He does have the same problem as me which is to hold onto a case for too long though, which might be scummy depending on how it is interpreted.

that really say nothing at all. Yeah, things can be scummy or not scummy depending on how they are interpreted. The question is, how do you interpret them?

Lovely little Canary. Come back and join us. You should talk more and let others here your amazing singing.

That's normally my line.

Oh well whatever. Can I get a SN -> Nickname translator? I'm finding this hard to follow without one. I'm only here for the mafiaz, and the only named I recognize well so far are Prims and BBM

Shinori- Shinori

Elieson- Elie, Elieson

Helios- Helios

MancerNecro- Mancer

Prims- Prims, gay

eclipse- eclipse, clipsey

BabyBowserMonster- BigBangMeteor, BBM

Scorri- Scorri

Bizz- Levity, Leder

Darros- Frog

Xinnidy- Xinny, Xinnidy

Camtech- Cam, CT075

Serious Baninjas- Serious Bananas, SB

Kay- Gallade, Kay

JBCWK- JB, Skyward

j00- j00

Areox- Areox

Lucina- Doofina, Lucina

Snike- Snike

Paperbro- Paperblade

Mancer: I wouldn't vote you if I didn't. I find you the most scummy out of the possible lynches. And if JB thought you were scum (which, you know, he did) then getting you modkilled and someone else (possibly scum) lynched would in fact not be a waste because it would give us the chance at hitting another scum.

So, you're voting me for being "panicky" or for being scummy?

IIRC, the point of mafia is to find scum and not people who are panicky.

News flash though, I am not panicky right now. If it's just a different tone in my posts, it's because I calmed and cooled myself down for like half a day before I made these posts, so I'm less emotionally attached to this as earlier.

nope

also if you want to waste your lynch just to ensure subs or whatever i'm perfectly ok with that

Context.

((Please don't make me flit back to quoting this post again, it's so many pages behind.))

hey I already got warned for it on NS2 >_>

The goal of the game is to find scum. You don't think that scum can get panicky when under the gun? Your reads are eh because you said Lucina was scummy for sheeping but saying this is essentially sheeping yourself (though to be fair Lucina hasn't had a lot of content to give rise to a lot of original opinions about her), and the Prims read doesn't make much sense because you said that the reasons for your wagon were justified, but said that Prims's vote wasn't, even though his was one of the primary votes on you.

That post by JB is kind of weird and I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to say or why it's so important that we've been discussing it for like a page.