Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

Oh. Okay.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shinori

Your slapfight with scorri was stupid considering she is pretty likely town

Legit reason for voting.

Make a better case. Considering the slap fight with scorri was just being annoyed/pissed off at double standards. And as I said I wasn't gonna vote her because she was most likely town.

I had other stuff typed but deleted it because it didn't really matter.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh it's 2am fuck jetlag 4eva i can't focus on this shit

to all the people who seem to have decided that my bullshit ED1 was anything other than screwing around i would really like to know why when i have explained multiple times that i was trying to get a (non-serious) rise out of elieson. not a scumslip-rise, a funny-rise, in case the "dammit nothing amusing happened" note. i pretty much expected someone to call me on it (although :facepalm: it didn't occur to me until after i posted it)

i'm hesitant to lynch mancer because he's kind of becoming more helpful now (no more of that FR bullshit where his entire list of scumreads were "these people are voting me and i'm doctor")

rolespec on Helios being informed + scorri is also dumb because rolespec isn't gonna work

uhhhhh i'll see if i can't think of anything else later

I'm trying to fix my play from early game and FR M here.

The problem is, Cam, that your gambit drew more reactions from SB than from Elieson for something that was to be directed at Elieson. That's where the crux lies.

That and your other play, mainly not laying a vote for most of the Day phase when it's shown you have a good idea of who seems scummy, weighs you down.

how does it weigh me down at all that SB reacted to my sarcastic comment

like where does this logic come in what what what

>complains about me not voting when i literally SAID IN THREAD that i would be on a flight for the next 20 hours

>mfw

"You're being scummy too that means you can't vote me" - You

Not even what I said. I just want more of an explanation from you than just "I'm voting you cause of your talk with Scorri"

Yesterday you had said that you weren't getting a scum read from either of us from that. What changed that?

@Shinori: That quote is based on what you were yelling at scorri about

And I don't think I ever said I was getting town or null reads from your argument with scorri, and after double checking my only remark about it was "This is stupid"

Sorry multiple people had said they weren't getting anything really from either of us for most of that day phase. I thought you were one of them. Either way you chose to have no real opinion on it then until just now. What about your other scum reads?

Yo, I return! I should probably say something.

Now I've had a proper chance to read over day 1, I've actually got something to bring to the breakfast table. However, I still like waffles.

I'm getting town from Darros, it would make very little sense for him to try and protect Loocina if he were scum. He'd have to be a total chump or some sort of convoluted genius for that to even work. I was sorta looking towards BBM but he died :P. I'm not sure what to make of BBM's result, but I guess we can live without knowing for now.

Shinori, if you're a voyeur, who did you watch last night? I'm not familiar with the role, but the glory that is the internet says it's a role for both sides!

I'd like to call Xinn out though, I've only existed for half a day phase, so mean! Also, I want to be quiet so other people do stuff isn't cool. If you want information, get it from people, silly!

I have a good feeling that Eli is scum. Eclipse was very protective of him, most of her posts were her saying "The worst he did was not reply." So far Eli's posted a lot of waffle, he has enough batter for all of us! I see a vote on Loocina saying "no joining wagons", and he only jumped his vote after he was called out for sitting on his RVS. My condolences for you and your family, I hope it clears soon.

##Vote: Elieson

Mancer's last vote on me wasn't great, so he remembers to look at me? You seem far less interested in me than JB, I'm hurt, you barely ever even call any more! You seemed keen to get people's opinions of you, although that makes sense considering your early game play.

Actually, I'm "far less interested in you than JB" because you have not even done much. In fact, I'm looking at your player slot as a whole mainly because of JB's actions because you have not done anything that I deem as scummy yet.There's a way for Darros to be scum that defending Lucina makes sense: Scum defends a town player. Town player still gets lynched. Town player's flip revealed. Scum who defended him gets some town credit.So, the point on him being town because it makes no sense for scum to defend Lucina is a null point.

EBWOP: because I realised my breaks were all ruined.

Actually, I'm "far less interested in you than JB" because you have not even done much. In fact, I'm looking at your player slot as a whole mainly because of JB's actions because you have not done anything that I deem as scummy yet.

There's a way for Darros to be scum that defending Lucina makes sense: Scum defends a town player. Town player still gets lynched. Town player's flip revealed. Scum who defended him gets some town credit.

So, the point on him being town because it makes no sense for scum to defend Lucina is a null point.

Ok, so, first off, I think people missed the bit where Prims said that he'd gotten a PM confirming Elie was town.

Oh, right.

I have received a PM that confirms Elie as town. That's probably worth considering.

So uh, yeah. There's that.

I read through Eclipse's ISO, but didn't get much useful from it off the first read. I'm going to try to get something more from it later, but for now...

##Vote:Shinori

I never did get those other reads from you. In fact, most of your discussion after our little slap fight as people are calling it was you posting one liners about things not especially related to the game. And then you come in and straight off the bat claim voyeur with no useful info. Mind talking about your feelings on people?

right now i'm too ass-exhausted to compile any sort of coherent post but I will attempt to do so eventually (just not now)

other reason i'm bothering to post is because i have to return to school at like noon tomorrow and thus my (already-stellar) activity will be pretty hindered from that point onwards

shin is probably mafia actually

how do you read enough of the thread to know that scumnori claimed voyeur, but not that he outed his targeted in the same post he claimed and that i confirmed elieson as town?

also, if eclipse "protecting" elie is scummy, what does that make darros to you?

speaking of elie it'd be cool if he would, you know, post

About Shinori, I'm one of those that got a null read out of the whole scorri/shinori argument because I felt it was mostly pointless squabble, but this bugs me:

Considering the slap fight with scorri was just being annoyed/pissed off at double standards. And as I said I wasn't gonna vote her because she was most likely town.

Actually this is what you said:

To be frank I'm still not gonna vote Scorri simply because of her claim.

I don't consider these to be quite the same, yesterday you indicated that the numbers claim was the main thing you found townie about scorri, and today it's switched to she's townie in general? What happened to make you change your opinion about her suddenly?

In general I don't like his play today. Claiming voyeur out of the blue like that makes no sense. Why would you be sure a wagon was gonna build on you from one vote? Why try to target a random NK? Mancer had the only claimed role and would make much more sense considering it could potentially reveal roleblockers, redirectors or just kills. And even if Darros isn't gonna be around, please elaborate on your vote on him already. You had a FOS on him earlier, but he's posted a lot more since then and it'd be good if you said your opinions on said content. I agree on him wrt the Paperblade vote though, wasn't a very well explained vote, but please post the content you said you would.

I still feel uneasy about Cam too, but at this point it reads more to me like he's no idea what he's doing/ genuinely stressed out irl which could be any alignment. Alignment-wise this goes for Shin too, who managed to miss both the part where Shinori mentions his target and Prims mentioning getting a pm that says Elieson's town. They're both playing like they're not paying attention properly but so was Helios (man, that modkill), and I really think they could stand to be pushed and explain themselves better. Cam, I get that you're busy but please make a vote. You should have scumreads by now.

Gonna take a proper look at Eclipse and all the dead people, but Shinori should post his reads instead of just defending because he's not making sense

##Vote: Shinori

Yo, I return! I should probably say something.

Now I've had a proper chance to read over day 1, I've actually got something to bring to the breakfast table. However, I still like waffles.

I'm getting town from Darros, it would make very little sense for him to try and protect Loocina if he were scum. He'd have to be a total chump or some sort of convoluted genius for that to even work. I was sorta looking towards BBM but he died :P. I'm not sure what to make of BBM's result, but I guess we can live without knowing for now.

Shinori, if you're a voyeur, who did you watch last night? I'm not familiar with the role, but the glory that is the internet says it's a role for both sides!

I'd like to call Xinn out though, I've only existed for half a day phase, so mean! Also, I want to be quiet so other people do stuff isn't cool. If you want information, get it from people, silly!

I have a good feeling that Eli is scum. Eclipse was very protective of him, most of her posts were her saying "The worst he did was not reply." So far Eli's posted a lot of waffle, he has enough batter for all of us! I see a vote on Loocina saying "no joining wagons", and he only jumped his vote after he was called out for sitting on his RVS. My condolences for you and your family, I hope it clears soon.

##Vote: Elieson

Mancer's last vote on me wasn't great, so he remembers to look at me? You seem far less interested in me than JB, I'm hurt, you barely ever even call any more! You seemed keen to get people's opinions of you, although that makes sense considering your early game play.

>>Calls out Xin

>>Doesn't call out j00

Nope.

Then there's the Elieson thing which he didn't get while reading about Shinori's voyeur claim (WHICH HE MISSED THE TARGET FOR IN THE EXACT SAME POST), and I'm content to keep my vote where it is, aka on Admiral Kneecaps.

j00 automatically fails for somehow managing to ignore scorri's numbers claim when making the above argument.

They have a point though, in that I'd like to see more analysis from Shinori instead of shitty one liners like yours truly.

You're missing the point.

About Shinori, I'm one of those that got a null read out of the whole scorri/shinori argument because I felt it was mostly pointless squabble, but this bugs me:

Actually this is what you said:

I don't consider these to be quite the same, yesterday you indicated that the numbers claim was the main thing you found townie about scorri, and today it's switched to she's townie in general? What happened to make you change your opinion about her suddenly?

In general I don't like his play today. Claiming voyeur out of the blue like that makes no sense. Why would you be sure a wagon was gonna build on you from one vote? Why try to target a random NK? Mancer had the only claimed role and would make much more sense considering it could potentially reveal roleblockers, redirectors or just kills. And even if Darros isn't gonna be around, please elaborate on your vote on him already. You had a FOS on him earlier, but he's posted a lot more since then and it'd be good if you said your opinions on said content. I agree on him wrt the Paperblade vote though, wasn't a very well explained vote, but please post the content you said you would.

I still feel uneasy about Cam too, but at this point it reads more to me like he's no idea what he's doing/ genuinely stressed out irl which could be any alignment. Alignment-wise this goes for Shin too, who managed to miss both the part where Shinori mentions his target and Prims mentioning getting a pm that says Elieson's town. They're both playing like they're not paying attention properly but so was Helios (man, that modkill), and I really think they could stand to be pushed and explain themselves better. Cam, I get that you're busy but please make a vote. You should have scumreads by now.

Gonna take a proper look at Eclipse and all the dead people, but Shinori should post his reads instead of just defending because he's not making sense

##Vote: Shinori

Claiming voyeur out of the blue like that makes no sense. Why would you be sure a wagon was gonna build on you from one vote? Why try to target a random NK? Mancer had the only claimed role and would make much more sense considering it could potentially reveal roleblockers, redirectors or just kills. And even if Darros isn't gonna be around, please elaborate on your vote on him already.

Mancer had the only claimed role

This means

1:You're not paying attention, or

2: That was an attempt to bend the facts to make shinori look good.

Judging by the tangent you just went on, I'm leaning 2.

to be fair numbers is pretty much vanilla once the info is outed

That doesn't detract from the fact that it IS a role, and it WAS claimed.