ike vs. micaiah

ZemZem

48 members have voted

1. 1. Ike or Micaiah?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Sol Katti doesn't exist in CoD.

Who said I was talking about the Sol Katti?

But Mani Katti does.

Which still wasn't on my mind when I typed what I said.

Edited by Little Al

What can Lyn use that's good to use against powerful mages?

That's debatable.

why did you make the poll public

now i can't pester eclipse to put 1000 votes for micaiah

damn you zeem

I aim to please. :^_^:

Edited by ZMesu

I like sigurd

and I don't really have opinions on Telliuslords in terms of character 'cuz i kinda just skipped most of RD's dialogue after a while

I liked Ike better as a unit tho

Also I think I've only had one really bad Lyn and the rest of my Lyns pulled her weight well so generally I like using her (also 16 defense on my female characters+main Lord only run? Yes please do more of it), my last Lyn was squishy as fuck but didn't really care 'cuz she didn't get hit a lot either so I'm not bothered

I have much better experiences with her than Eliwood anyway

Little shit can't double ever go carry some staves for Athos all you're good for

Edited by Thor Odinson

I like Micaiah more because of reasons that are entirely unrelated to anything important or substantial.

She's a white-haired "Lord" who uses Light magic and is a girl, thus making her instantly super different from every other lord ever except Celica who she's still pretty different from.

The fact that Radiant Dawn faked me out making me think Micaiah would be the main protagonist and then SUDDENLY ELINCIA followed by SUDDENLY IKE made me mad so that loses him points.

You can make Micaiah an Archsage on a horse in Awakening.

So there.

Also I like Lyn. She is to me as Marth is to... well, apparently the better portion of the Japanese segment of the Fire Emblem fanbase. She is my first Lord and I love her for that and this is not up for debate.

Also I would like to contribute to the fanart stuff or whatever:

Fire_Emblem-_Micaiah-5.png

This makes me wish my copy of Radiant Dawn was actually playable. It's scratched up so the battle animations can't play and this is a problem because event promotions and those always have animations turned on so my disc is basically a demo copy because of Micaiah's autopromotion after Chapter 10.

Edited by Starlight36

They're tied because of scrubs like Peppy , Randa , NinjaMonkey , Formidatus , MJThom_2009 , Bagfisch , Momiji Inubashiri , Scarface , NTNP , Knight , BrandedCharmer93 , Cero , Charlie , Erdgeist , Furetchen , James Bond

You're just mad that you can't tell Eclipse to forge a crapton of votes for Micaiah. :smug:

don't underestimate my ability to thoughtcrimes your ass