Fire Emblem Awakening Confessions!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New confession: I recently hacked together a new streetpass team that was inspired by Lady Gaga of all things.

Call yonder team "Ike x Soren" (because, that pairing sucks, ergo it's a Bad Romance), called the MU "Stefani" (And it's a trappy-looking dude... actually no, I cobbled together the MU from a certain Hentai doujin, although I didn't have that guy marry Miriel...:KnollRoll:).

Did some minor min-maxing, and maximized "Counter/Vengeance" as a skill combo, and got that on as many girls as possible, who all are brides. So the team is a harem focused around a trap. And everyone has Counter/Vengeance, except four units: Kjelle who just has Counter, Miriel (Vengeance), Tharja (Vengeance), and Cordelia (Vengeance).

Hell the quotes even match it: Greeting: "I want your love...", Challenge: "Love is revenge." Recruit: "You and me..."; (although, like my other teams, the card doesn't match: Card: "Team name is bad")