Fire Emblem Awakening Confessions!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some new confessions to make.

I refuse to fight any of the Spotpass teams in the villains group with anything other than Chaos as the map theme.

I prefer Sumia with Chrom and Henry with Cherche, but I have to admit white-haired Trickster Cynthia and Virion-silver-haired Gerome as a Dark Knight are just tooooo cool and somehow feel so right XP

I paired Brady and Noire together on my first file because they were my least favourite of the children. Since then I have warmed up to Brady but Noire still makes me uncomfortable...

Edit: Also, anyone else experience that awkward moment when your brain links traffic signs to FE skills instead of things you should actually be thinking of while driving? ...

W081_Two-Way_Traffic_Crrossing_-_Warning

Clearly I've been traumatized by Counter Warriors...

Edited by Owain Dark

I really hate the Dual Attack mechanic, especially when I'm trying to train up my weaker units (Donnel, Gaius etc). Also, I really hate that you now need 5 more AS than your enemy in this game, instead of the usual 4.

Well, he's probably tried to make some chip happen and then oops dual attack kills guy supposed to be chipping

At least that's what I think happened anyway

(wouldn't you just unequip the supporting unit if you want their stats)

Edited by Thor Odinson

That's actually a nice reason to use Casual Mode, Florina. Personally I don't go with it because I'm just so, so, SO accostumed to the usual. And going Casual just feels like lighting things up. Suddenly I realize I could've kept the awesome lvl-ups my characters had without letting anyone really die for good.

Inigo/Severa is somewhat overrated IMO, I think the main convo is just Inigo poking out Severa's personality out.

In the other case, Severa/Laurent is underrated. Sure it's centered about money but in the A support Severa doesn't act like a Tsun and I find it quite great.

That's actually a nice reason to use Casual Mode, Florina. Personally I don't go with it because I'm just so, so, SO accostumed to the usual. And going Casual just feels like lighting things up. Suddenly I realize I could've kept the awesome lvl-ups my characters had without letting anyone really die for good.

Arr. :): Also it allows me to enjoy harder modes more. Call me wimp all you want, but i love Hard/Casual. Its my go-to now. Normal is just too easy even on Classic.

You! Get your logic out of here. :P:

In the other case, Severa/Laurent is underrated. Sure it's centered about money but in the A support Severa doesn't act like a Tsun and I find it quite great.

Agreed. Its one of those rare times i didnt want to punch her little face in.

Some of my pairing confessions:

• I actually pair units based on their outer appearances. (and their kid's hair color's going to be)
  • I'm usually having hard time pairing Cordelia.
  • I find it odd to pair MU with 2nd gen children.

Well, he's probably tried to make some chip happen and then oops dual attack kills guy supposed to be chipping

At least that's what I think happened anyway

I wasn't paired up with anybody, just standing next to Lon'qu...

I feel regret being partly to blame for starting the "Summer/Spa of Bonds" song + "use a character's voice clips" fad.

'ey, don't peg that on yourself. I thought it was a pretty cool idea. Except for NoNoWii, but even that was out of your control.

Maybe I should do a request for a "Summer of Worship" video? Haha.

New confession: I accidentally overwrote my FemAvaMoo Confession Run file while S supported with Yen'fay. I wanted to give up, then decided to try a speedrun. I clocked in at Endgame's start at 6:31:05. I have -never- gone through a game that fast.

I choose spouses based on appearance and supports, particularly confession images. I saw Priam's and asdfghjkl-ed.

Edit: until I saw Frederick's and realized he's wearing a shirt and tie under his suit.

So yeah. Now I'm marrying Frederick

Edited by *Rainfall*

I accidentally erased my game... for the third time.

(This has nothing to do with awakening, but) FIRE AND BLOOD! I did not notice Virion, that that was in your sig. I approve. You should see my chrome theme.

I used to hate Virion cause I thought he was a cowardly prick

Then I met Panne and Virion support

My view on Virion changed very drastically

Edit: Oh yeah, and I married Morgan with Yarne just because the first thing Morgan said to Yarne was "Bunny!"

Edited by Kyung

I married Cherche my first run-through and had Morgan marry Inigo, because their supports are full of lulz.

Second file, I married Lucina, so now Inigo is Morgan's uncle.

...and now I'm considering pairing her with Gerome - who was her brother - because Batman I like their supports as well.

Seriously though, I can't understand all of you saying that Gerome is Nightwing, not Batman (in the first page or two). Much of his exterior personality is "My parents are DEAD!"

...or at least, "My real parents are dead, you're not them."

I never use bows in FEA. Ever. They have literally become useless thanks to the removal of WGT and now handaxes and javelins are 10x better, not to mention TOMES.

I have yet to play the game and use the story characters. Using my favorite GBA characters is much more satisfying, plus the devs were kind enough to give Jaffar Galeforce.

Chrom is yet another craptastic lord that I hate using. Being unable to use magic and being locked to terribad skills with no redeeming qualities make him inferior to all others. Even his goddamn daughter is better than him.

I'm not good enough at this game yet to beat classic lunatic mode. Still playing on casual lunatic though.

I gushed with happiness at being able to use Nino in this game. Even if she is just an average mediocre spotpass unit.

I hate that I can't have a 6th skill slot to truly break the game >:|

I think that based on his S rank conversation with Nowi, Henry may be a rapist.

Henry: "I know how to give you a little manakete friend... Just have sex with me and I'll give you a baby..."

Nowi: "Oh sure! That sounds innocent and fun!"

He is every father's nightmare.

I never use bows in FEA. Ever. They have literally become useless thanks to the removal of WGT and now handaxes and javelins are 10x better, not to mention TOMES.

Huh? I don't think I'm a noob, but what's WGT?

...and I uses bows, occasionally, but only with Assassins.

I have yet to play the game and use the story characters. Using my favorite GBA characters is much more satisfying, plus the devs were kind enough to give Jaffar Galeforce.

Chrom is yet another craptastic lord that I hate using. Being unable to use magic and being locked to terribad skills with no redeeming qualities make him inferior to all others. Even his goddamn daughter is better than him.

Jaffar FTW. I used him all the time until I got Severa to be an Assassin who did everything he did, but better. And even then, I still sometimes used him (past tense, 'cuz now I'm on my second file).