Fire Emblem Awakening Confessions!

Because a religious man is not allowed to have flaws, doubts and weaknesses?

I think it makes him a much more believable character.

Confession time!

I've been planning teams eversince the japanese version came out. (Mind you, I'm in europe and the game still isn't out yet)

I also learned everyones reclass options by heart, so I could do the planning whenever, whereever.

I'm still on my first use of the demo, because I didn't turn my 3DS off since downloading it. I want to keep playing the demo until the game comes out.

I want to make at least one playthrough for each possible Avatar marriage.

I'm taking a week of vacation from work right after the european release so I can play all day >_>

lol, nope. It's just seems off that he's straying out of character like that. He had flaws too; but it's weird to see that he would do this.

I find Lon'qu adorkable.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omai. I can't be the one who thought 'him' as her husband.

I thought that too at first... and then when I really thought about it, I realized it's probably about Chrom. But really, I guess it can go either way? Since it's just 'him'....

I still kinda wonder why they didn't include any sort of support for Chrom and Cordelia though....

Gonna go ahead and out myself as wishy washy, but I can't bring myself actively hate, or even dislike, any of the playable cast.

And believe me, it isn't for a lack of trying. There are no shortage of things that will quickly put a character out of my good graces (for example: Tharja's mistreatment of Noire in Noire's supports with her father, Sumia's clumsiness, Severa's tsundere-ness). But then as I go and grind away at their supports, they do something so sweet/adorable/awesome that they instantly redeem themselves in my eyes.

Awakening, why must you make your character so dang multifaceted and likeable? Please make an effort to keep this up in future titles, IS?

Because a religious man is not allowed to have flaws, doubts and weaknesses?

I think it makes him a much more believable character.

No joke. The way Libra confronts Tharja about that issue is actually quite in character. Libra is somewhat melancholy anyway and in this support, hes actually more easy going about whats up. I like Tharja's reactions to it too. It gives depth to both.

Bawksie, i would just hire that guy! Har.

When I first got the game I made a list of all the 1st gen units to decide who was shacking up with who and i forgot to put Kellam in the male column. His Invisibility transcended the game to become reality.

Part of the reason for Cordelia's hate is the obsessing over Chrom (after shes married!) and giving birth to Severa and Severa being so....hsdjfgjdsg. My "hate" (its more of a :dry: than actual hate) is shes dull as paint drying and Severa's existence.

I actually kind of like Severa in all her bratiness

*flies away*

~ I have a problem playing any other file besides my first one, FeMU named Trinity. I've grown way too attached.

~ Sumia really annoys me.

~ Since this was my first game in the series, I was a noob and didn't recruit a bunch of people. (Kellam, Tharja, Tiki, Walhart, Donnel)

~ My favorite male characters are Chrom, Gaius, Gregor, Libra and Morgan.

~ Favorite females are FeMU, Lucina, Sully, Anna, Say'ri, Emmeryn, and Nowi.

~ I cannot wait for the Bonds DLC.

~ Casual/Normal is the way I play. Shameless. (I plan on doing Casual/Hard on my next file.)

~ Put Trinity with Chrom from the first battle on. Didn't know they would automatically marry. I just wanted them to be really close friends. (But she would secretly like him and... blah blah blah. Headcanon. Don't ask.)

~ Wanted Chrom to marry Sumia just so I would have a reason to dislike her even more. :P

~ I get waaay too many Underdog Bows. Seriously. I've gotten them at least twice a week. Nah got one for her birthday and I got one on my birthday the week before. (I wish to burn them all. *Evil laugh*)

~ Virion and Libra's supports were some of the funniest things I've ever read.

~ Favorite songs in the game are the Ablaze and normal versions of Chaos and Destiny. I also love the normal version of Expedition. (I~Because is also really great!)

~ I wish for a sequel! (Or that most of these characters appear in SMTxFE.)

~ This game made me buy every other English language FE game out there. Totally worth it.

...Annnd that's it. :)

Edited by Trinity

When I first got the game I made a list of all the 1st gen units to decide who was shacking up with who and i forgot to put Kellam in the male column. His Invisibility transcended the game to become reality.

To be honest, I think not marrying Kellam off is kinder to him than if you do.

I sorta read that as you putting Kellam in the female column. |: Don't ask why.

Uhmm... confess that Donnel can be pretty beast (at least in Normal mode, not really brave enough to even try Hard! Cause I just can't bring myself to try Casual.)

Kellam looks damn good in a wedding dress.

Oh god.

And I confess.....something very shameful as an FE fan... (and Chrom fan) that I only recently (read as: a few days ago) noticed that Chrom's Great Lord class uses the Fire Emblem as his shield.... I always knew he had a shield but... I guess that's what I get for not paying attention to his sprite or the animation.... I was just looking at his face, is my defense!

-I only shipped Libra and Tharja because it was easy to pull off.

-I drew Paris in a wedding dress. I was just really bored. He looked pretty good, too...

-I never bothered with Sumia. I paired her off for Cynthia. (Sorry Henry...)

-I lost Maribelle on the chapter I got her in because I was too lazy to reset.

-The only child character that I don't have is Brady, due to the reason above.

-I get lazy with grinding sometimes.

-I didn't recruit Walhart or Gangrel because I didn't do the right things to recruit either of them.

-I keep benching Vaike for some reason...

EDIT: I got a couple more confessions... Oh gods, oh gods why

-When I play through Secret Spa of Bonds, I'll reclass Paris just to see him in a yukata. Then reset.

-I also only shipped Cordelia and Donnel to get Purple-haired Severa.

Edited by TheGhosteon

Oh god.

And I confess.....something very shameful as an FE fan... (and Chrom fan) that I only recently (read as: a few days ago) noticed that Chrom's Great Lord class uses the Fire Emblem as his shield.... I always knew he had a shield but... I guess that's what I get for not paying attention to his sprite or the animation.... I was just looking at his face, is my defense!

It's a minor detail, nothing shameful, (at least in my book).

Okay some confessions from me:

I paired my Female Avatar with Chrom right from the getgo, and didn't view the S Support until before Paralogue 3.

I dislike all of Chrom's other pairings, especially Sumia because I think it's boring. And I prefer Sumia's support with Frederick over her support with Chrom.

I'm rather laid back on pairings in this game, aside from the above mentioned confessions.

I'm a little hesitant on pairing Ricken with anyone, so I probably wouldn't pair him, ever...

I'm glad there's so much Laurent love in this thread

I only like to use the Children, so I usually grind the parents levels/skills in DLC when I'm able to get the kids, and then ignore the parents from that point on, lol.

Laurent and Nah are two of my favorite characters, yet despite that, they're not married in this last playthough cause I gave Laurent to Morgan who's Nah's sis. XD Nah got chrom!Brady, the sisters make quite a terrifying pair with their mage husband supports.

I've never before this point played multiple rounds of the game in a short amount of time, probably because the customization of characters/classes is one of my favorite things, allowing for a lot of different playthroughs.

Because I almost got killed for trying to kidnap Inigo during my last confession, I won't mention him this time. [/shifty eyes]

Confession time - take 2!

The second I saw the Ignis skill in action, I immediately wanted to name my next Avatar Sakura. IT'S SYMBOLIC~

Everytime someone freaks out in my house thinking they hear/saw a ghost, I immediately go into the room and say, "There you are Kellam!" My entire family now calls our invisible resident "Kellam".

Virion x Libra is my OTP.

The second I read Cherche's profile, i fell in love with her character. I mean, SHE'S the most terrifying when angry? She somehow is scarier than Chrom (who decimates things like it's nobody's business), Fem!Avatar (whose throwing arm is something to be feared), Henry (who will gladly splatter your innards all over the floor like it's a canvas and your blood is pretty red PAINT), Lon'qu (who slices, dices and juliennes everything BUT the vegetables), and THARJA (yandere incarnate!)?! That's disturbing! ... And fan-freaking-tastic. Cherche, you're awesome. I want a plushie of you too.

Turned Chrom into an Archer for shits and giggles. ... Holy cow. He and Gaius (assassin) slaughter everything with wings.

Wolf-riding Risen should have been an enemy.

You know, I actually LIKE Micaiah's redesign for Awakening. It's cute. I mean, that's the dark mage outfit, so why are we fussing? Is it because she's not covering herself with a book like Tharja was? I seriously don't understand the hate for it...

PARIS' HAIR. It's so LONG, I wanna run my fingers through it. And to the person who drew a pic of Paris in a wedding dress... I wanna see.

Apparently Old Hubba thinks Chrom is secretly pining for Gaius. And conversly, Gaius is head-over-heels for Chrom. No... I'm not running off to write fanfiction about that, of course not... [/flees]

[/returns] Wait, I forgot to do one more thing... since apparently kidnapping Inigo is WRONG or something...

[/grabs Laurent and flees again] I REGRET NOTHING.

[/returns] Wait, I forgot to do one more thing... since apparently kidnapping Inigo is WRONG or something...

[/grabs Laurent and flees again] I REGRET NOTHING.

HEY YOU! GET BACK HERE WITH MY AVATAR'S SON!

Ok, so...

-I started to love Gangrel when he was still a bad guy, because I always had a thing for red-haired bad guys and because I think that he's cute and funny. The fact that he became recruitable later only amplified that love since I also like redeeming ex-bad guys...

-I liked Gregor ever since he appeared because he's pretty much an expy of the Heavy from TF2 and Heavy is one of my favorite.

-Thaja is so awesome that if I were the Avatar I would totally marry her, even if I'm a mostly straight girl...

-I really want to see Libra naked. Not because I find him attractive (though he is quite attractive) but because I want to make sure that he's really a guy...

-I would've liked a paralogue with a recruitable and support-compatible Mustafa.

-Kellam remember me of me sometime. I can make myself very hard to notice if I want (and sometime even if I don't want...)

Virion x Libra is my OTP.

Hey, das mine too.

I ship Severa/Kjelle and Severa/Cynthia(the latter being more to friendship) and I don't even feel bad.

Light and Dark morality on my opinion on Libra/Tharja: Light and Dark is a different sides of the same coin. They could exist but they should not meet each other(same goes with Libra and Tharja with Libra being the Light and Tharja being the Dark).

Wolf-riding Risen should have been an enemy.

Very good, but... how did you see my dreams?

I just realized that I am Laurent. He looks just like me(depending on hair color) and we share a birthday, we are both extremely smart, we both have bad lens glare... need I continue?

And you cannot steal me. You can try, but YOU SHALL NOT PASS.... erm, succeed.

Edited by Mason The Tactician

PARIS' HAIR. It's so LONG, I wanna run my fingers through it. And to the person who drew a pic of Paris in a wedding dress... I wanna see.

I'd be happy to show you once I can figure out how I can scan it without having to use my sister's scanner.